Ganking has gone too far

Well for one thing I am once again enlightened that it is better to argue with a wall than posting here.

1 Like

Most miners are quite dense and have wall-like IQs. Which is why void ammo is the preferred of notifying a miner of a CODE violation. It tends to work better to get their attention.

3 Likes

You’re an odd duck. I don’t believe you’ve worked out what your thoughts are enough to communicate them to us here.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

@Galaxy Pig
When ganking is all content then the game is empty and already collapsed …

2 Likes

Exactly, we are 3 people left, multiboxing everyone in New Eden, you are right, it’s dead and you don’t have to come back anymore.

3 Likes

I just want value for money I spend on this game. Or want someone to take ownership for all that BS in game.

No you won’t, they are scamming you, Jita level, run with they little sanity you have left.

1 Like

Shrug, I wouldn’t know about all that. Ganking has always been all my content.

1 Like

And thus, you are empty.
You are desperately trying to deny your emptyness by abiding to your cult and mindlessly following your so called savior.
Stop deluding yourself!
Break your own chains and come back to the radiance of freedom!

I mimicked the pattern what you guys often claim.
Was it accurate?

My emptiness, I deny it so! :avocado:

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

There are varying degrees of empty.

10 Likes

Thats CODE’s job I guess

So I should gank them and more or less not talk to them? Gank them without telling them how they can avoid being ganked next time?

And how is this supposed to help them?

5 Likes

I’ve been in the game continually for 10 years now and in that time I’ve been ganked twice in HS. Once mining ice, I congratulated him as I wasn’t paying attention. I’ve successfully dodged or averted numerous gank attempts prior to that one and since then as well.

The other time I was a victim of the BR lottery on the Jita undock. No congrats to that one as there’s no skill involved in that type of gank. Just ignored it and moved on.

The gank is just part of the game, adjust. And BTW, I haven’t been ganked in over 5 years now so there’s that…

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the face of butthurt.

4 Likes

Soon, when eve become dust bowl ganker will be first to leve …

Oh, I’ve thrown too many nickels not to stay and watch this donkey show.

3 Likes

When you have the best seat in the house to see the thing run itself into the ground.

5 Likes

2003 called, it wants its comment back.
I’m fairly sure that there’s a village out there looking for its missing idiot too.

5 Likes