Ganking has gone too far

Here’s a shocker for you…

I AM NOT A GANKER; in fact, I am what gankers consider to be prey.

3 Likes

Me ??? You are the one that at friday afternoon arguing with old fart over internet instead spending hoola time with beautiful young girl :joy:

My beautiful young girl is at work making me dat motherf****** money. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s not Friday afternoon everywhere, in some places it is Friday night, in others it is Saturday morning.

Timezones aren’t hard to understand.

instead spending hoola time with beautiful young girl

Your hand is not a beautiful young lady…

4 Likes

That is not hard, UTC is just convention, but bussines rules are they conventions or science laws, never mind CCP is screwed by both bussines conventions AND science laws :joy:

What?

4 Likes

BTW in terms of UTC or Zulu Time (zero offset from UTC), it is Friday night.

It appears that timezones are hard to understand, for some.

4 Likes

All falcon trols know just one trick: drove unpleasant thread to presonal insults and then deus ex machina ISD will came and lock and hide unpleasent truth. Yup that is right reason why will falcon loose his job, he got to be community manager, not this caricature that is he today.

He can not hide emptines and lack of proper content inside Eve, for 15 years he and Hilmar was using investors money to build Potemkin village, and now, when they must produce SOMETHING REAL, they are in trouble, at the end of the day they have only a bunch of forum trolls which a trying to hide their inability and incompetence.

Ganking was the last activity that was still happening in Eve online, but it is now comming to his end because there are no more new naive players to come into the game to be humiliate by the old players. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

/me started stopwatch to see how many time will pass till ISDs and falcons trolls hide unpleasent true and remove this post, :joy:

1 Like

If your posts aren’t full of shite, they won’t get removed.

Simple.

Somewhere in Carebearistan, furious keyboard bashing ensues.

Meanwhile, the wife is giving me grief because I forgot to put the oven on; wife aggro intensifies.

Adios for a while.

4 Likes

Again, falcons modus operandi: no arguments just insults. But this is not a behavior that will attract users to spend $ 15 on a monthly subscription. Today there is much greater competition than in 2003. and gamers can choose where to put their money.
CCP must chage something very fast or Eve Online will become dust bowl and investor wont get their conditonal $ 200,000,000 $
It is all about money.

1 Like

1 Like

TIL I’m a CCP Falcon alt

Jesus

1 Like

Heard it all before, for years and years. Yawn.

1 Like

You should ban yourself. :stuck_out_tongue: You have the power to do so. :smiling_imp:

Can I misclick and shut the forums down?

Sure thing. #nothingofvaluewaslost

Besides even the devs post on r/Eve anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It takes a special kind of guy to create 181 forum alts.

1 Like

Yep, we’re all CCP Falcon alts and our sole mission is to make you feel persecuted.
/s

no arguments just insults.

Pot meet kettle.

But this is not a behavior that will attract users to spend 15 on a monthly subscription.

Speaking of behaviour, have you tried behaving like an adult, or is toddler your default setting?

Today there is much greater competition than in 2003

Citation needed.

and gamers can choose where to put their money.

This has always been the case.

CCP must chage something very fast or Eve Online will become dust bowl

People like you have been saying this since 2003, Eve is still not a dust bowl.

and investor wont get their conditonal 200,000,000 $

CCP’s previous investors already have their money, the extra cash would go to CCP, not prior investors that are no longer associated with CCP.

It is all about money.

Yes it is, the quickest way for CCP not to have any is to change the game so that it competes with titles that are aimed at the mainstream market; something they would probably fail at, because their product has never been aimed at, nor designed for, that demographic or their wants.

On an associated note, many CCP devs were gankers in another game, before people like you ruined it by petitioning the makers to make it more “friendly”.

1 Like

@Tecros_Shtemerk I believe it’s polite to give a simple “gf” after you’ve been owned.

1 Like

wrong, all money goesd to investors, CCP is OBJECT OF TRADE :rofl:

1 Like