Ganking has gone too far

You tried to bend reality but you failed, nice try :rofl:

1 Like

??? where you see developers in CCP, I can se only wanna be developers :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So special that we can all recognise whose alt it is.

1 Like

No, we can do better, New Eden’s economy demands more ganks.

I’ll just take this moment to say, ahem, told ya so kiddos :wink:

The recent change to the War Dec system clearly shows that CCP is acknowledging that catering to a small set of toxic, predatory customers will not help their game grow :partying_face:

Oh look, and new drama too, i’ll be right back with snacks.

That is not entirely true. The word is destruction, not ganks. As ganks bring destruction, also more fleet PvP, harder NPCs, factional warfare, and hunt bots also give. Oh and don’t tell me you guys do that to hunt bots, only weak minds or newcomers fell to that, why just don’t admit you guys like to do it? It’s no shame.

We only gank bots and bot aspirants.

1 Like

No, thats the thing you where “programmed” to say. I find gankers more and more automated as well, some even not respond to a gf anymore. Should you pay a permit and prove you not a bot aspirant as well?

You can examine my profile, and will notice that I wear my permit with pride.

2 Likes

Just like a brainless slave proud of her own leash.

I’m sorry ma’am, but permits are mandatory, even in the forums.

2 Likes

Go ahead, gank me if you can.
So far many have failed.

You are 1.5 billion into the 100% snuggly hole, I don’t think anyone has failed to gank you.

2 Likes

Let’s clear it once and for all, ganking is released to hide the lack of content. With amazing conversion, the players themselves have become content. Unfortunately, that did not bring good financial results, but CCP does not have anyone who can create the right content and is now in big trouble.

Just to be clear I think it’s nice some players roleplay they follow a Messiah that think is savior of hisec, etc etc, I don’t get mad when I got ganked, I even lost an orca recently by a very stupid lack of attention, but what really get into my nerves is that most of them threat other players like ■■■■. Don’t think THAT brings any content.

I’m just glad you guys are content.

2 Likes

CCP has said they like the fact that ganking is a player created form of emergent content. It is something that CCP has balanced here and there, but that’s only because of how players are ganking.

You and Insee things differently. I enjoy creating my own content, ganking or not ganking… There’s a reason why I get bored of World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, and other games where the developers determine what you do as an activity. You say there’s a lack of content, but I challenge you to go make your own… it’s kinda what Eve Online has been historically popular for.

1 Like

You are the minority and CCP desperately need majority of possible market to survive. I know it is not very good news for you, but for ccp you and your gamesitile are obsolete.

CCP will continue to do what they believe is in their best financial interest. Players will constantly try to adapt to retain the same experience they previously desired… until it becomes impossible.

I may be the minority, but as of right now I still have room to adapt as I please.

1 Like

Just gonna post this here as well.

LSG and Balos, for example, both are convinced that a sandbox MMO, that is fundamentally based in PvP, is an outdated game model. They are convinced that modern MMOs always have to include a complete safe space or PvP/PvE has to be clearly seperated, in order to appeal to modern gamers. Yet, I am still waiting for them to reference anything that supports that notion.

If you are confused, mimi45 is LSG.

2 Likes