Ganking has gone too far

There were at least 3 capsuleers tried to hold me down using ECM and etc.
They all failed, I was too fast.

Oh, my, three people tried to hold you down with ECM, and you still escaped? WoW!

2 Likes

What a mistake !!! Sandbox and PVP do not have any natural connections, it is artificially pushed together and ccp still it is suffering the serious consequences of that mistake, Guard is just latest victim :joy:

oh no, not at once and not all ecm.
Three gankers at separate times attempted elec warfare on me with at least 1 ecm and 1 warp scrambler.
I had a frigate than.
I was too fast and too far.

Yah, frigage is a good ship.

2 Likes

mimi45 is also likely Balos as well.

It’s the same tone and writing style occasionally, which leads me to believe that there’s more people involved and that they’re account sharing. That amount of mind-share simply is impossible.

And, to make sure it’s covered properly, please check out this post …

… and the ones linked in it to get an accurate perspective on the person itself.

There’s more, but why drop it all in one go… : - )

1 Like

Thank you, exactly. There is no counter to a multibox gank suicide fleet and it’s ■■■■■■■ stupid.

Can’t legally fight the bumpers in the case with freighters in highsec, can’t counter the suicide catalyst fleet alpha before Concord arrives. Seriously, wtf.

2 Likes

Literally hundreds of posts out there explaining and detailing how to prevent the situation and or how to deal with it. You being unwilling to accept, or unwilling to learn, or unwilling to listen is your problem. Your lack of understanding does not translate into a lack of counters.

No. It just means you’re bad.

2 Likes

“No counter…”

Truly helpless. Contemptibly pathetic. Typical carebear attitude.

5 Likes

why do every single post you make, focus on peoples lack of understanding ? maybe focus an bit more on the topic of the post.

comments like this are so hmm

Dont you know, he is Messiah and everybody must follow his way :rofl:

The name of the game here is “don’t get caught”, but people ignore this and whine about that once caught, you are dead, and then you tell them how to avoid getting caught, and they ignore that because reasons, and they get caught and die, and whine, and again, and again, and again… The cycle of life goes on and we enjoy reading about ludicrous killmails. :popcorn:

2 Likes

Ask the guy who blinged his Ishtar like a moron, lost it and then whined about it on the forums. :slight_smile:

Also: does*

Man, get some education! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha.
Every time I try to speak with a code cultist your sort alway reply with more mindless propagandas such as “calm down miner”(even though i am not),“James 315 is elected democratically!”(even though he isnt) and other nonsenses.
That does it, I am done trying to reason with your sorts once and for all.
A good CODE. agent is a dead CODE. agent, thank you for reminding me that.
James 315 is not only a fraud but a degenerate tyrant deserving perdition.
This is a blasphemy against your god, go ahead, gank me cowards.

What baffles me about people like “you” (general you) is that you really believe they’re taking this seriously and aren’t actually just trolling you for actually taking it seriously. How it’s beyond you, that you’re continuously being trolled and made fun of, is just absolutely mind blowing.

“You” for some reason fail to understand that, and I don’t know if it’s hilarious or a problem.

Unless you’re all just talking “in character” … but there’s absolutely no hint that this is really the case.

4 Likes

We will.

2 Likes

At least we all agree that he’s definitely someone who matters.

1 Like

I am neither trolling nor roleplaying.

I truly believe that James 315 is the saviour of High Sec. Long have the bots and their aspirants controlled New Eden, and James was banned for their sins, but he is now arisen in Hek! I believe that EVE becomes a better game, everytime a carebear loses isk. I will do whatever I can to help! Long Live King James! \o/

3 Likes

you forgot “Thinking” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you did this, you wouldn’t get ganked.

5 Likes