Ganking has gone too far

Yeah I did and I enjoyed reading it because I remember one of my panic moments. Those things are scary, I was doing them without the alt keeping the mining reaction fleet occupied and it added extra spice, having to MJD two very expensive ships out a few times is really fun. I did actually skirmish against their reaction fleets in a Wolf and a Zealot, the number of times I was in structure was pretty awesome. But once you work out how to do it, it loses its fun. The Wolf was focussed on removing the ships that point, after that it was a bit of a grind and get out, rather like killing a nullsec ratter who has no point in a small captor gang.

Now that is funny, I like it.

Very true, I have tried to keep away from the forums, I should go back to that.

Yea, I realise it is not a dig at me, I can tell you that I am more a small gang PvP’r and while I have done solo it generally tends to be bait type stuff and tricking people. I am not interested in small ship combat really.

I expected that to happen, however to be honest it will not stay like that because as you know so many war deckers have colossal egos and a number of petty and not so petty deep seated grievances that will blow up at some point It was what made analysing them so much fun…

So true.

2 Likes

Thank you for this conversation, Dracvlad!
Hey, if you ever feel like trying again … ping me on the forums!

3 Likes

Dude, Drac concocts conspiracy theories and displays generally paranoid thinking. I’d call people like that nutjobs.

That guy has some weird RP, but still consistently brings real life into the game and calls everyone bad names for ~playing the game like meanies~ and ~enjoying the suffering of others~ or whatever.
This makes him just another butthurt carebear.

2 Likes

Not saying you’re wrong, but the ■■■■ Naari and Balos/Tracos are spreading showed me that I’ve had my threshold for defining “nutjobs” way too low. Same goes for Octa. Balos is so seriously … uh … out of this world, it just makes almost everyone else look like a normal person in comparison.

Thus, almost magically, I get along with Dracvlad just fine. lol

2 Likes

I wouldn’t class Dracvlad as a nutjob, much as we clash on the forums we’ve had some civil conversations by Evemail, outside of his pet subjects he seems to be a stand up guy; and he doesn’t want to kill the game.

Balos/Tracos on the other hand, is a complete fruitloop; and his agenda IS game killing. His English, whilst getting better, makes it almost certain that he’s not Salvos, I believe that he’s German which also makes him not Salvos.

That boy is constantly getting schooled, in more ways than one.

2 Likes

Dracvlad has been shown to be a pathological liar on more occasions than I can count.

2 Likes

You seem a bit salty.

Tell us more about your conspiracy theories and how the game is so unfair, how the WORLD has been so unfair to you, Drac.

1 Like

Ye but you aint exactly mr ‘stand up guy’ are you lol

Oh I’m sorry, have multiple players taken notice that I consistently lie and make things up? Becauuuuuuuse, that would be an aaccurate statement when referring to Dracvlad.

1 Like

I dont really take much notice of you tbvh, but i know who you are and what your about and at no point have you (at least n this toon) ever given any real indication that you are an honest, hard working, well natured, fun loving, intellectual character.

kind of pot meet kettle.

Well let’s have an example. What conspiracies theories have I concocted and spread around the forums incessantly? I’ll wait.

1 Like

that james 315 or code is relevant?

Oh I see, you’re just butthurt about the New Order in general. Yawn. NEXT!

2 Likes

you seem angry, tell us about it?

You are so salty about your irrelevant dying alliance. Keep pouring the salt.

I dont think CODE are dying dude, i just like trolling them tbh cus thats pretty much all they do. :wink:

No, he hasn’t. - 1258

1 Like

hasnt what?

LOL, yeah. The dying part is me having a little fun, but in some areas they are showing less activity.