Ganking has gone too far

Oh, so expressing your deep underlying butthurt over our great alliance and James 315’s permanent mark on Highsec and EVE history is ‘trolling us’ now? Hmmm…

1 Like

Just did two long sessions in a max yield Hulk, no sign of any gankers. Where are you?

Good man! :slight_smile:

Can’t not point that out when I’m also making fun of you for using Skiffs. :blush:

1 Like

Did you have fun?

1 Like

Well I still use Skiffs, but it is circumstantial…, like when I want to not pay as much attention.

Fun is subjective. The fun for me was mining enough to put a final part into production to build another structure. I only have four structures left to meet my objective which for me is fun. But it is a good feeling watching the Ore hold fill up so fast, so yeah could be fun.

Normally, when someone asks “Did you have fun?” - the answer can be succinctly given as either a “yes” or “no”.

However, you felt the need to qualify your answer with a philosophical discussion of the subjective nature of fun, indirectly clarifying that you did not have fun. Apparently, you do not have the intellectual integrity to simply admit that you don’t enjoy it. You are embarrassed to admit the truth, that high sec mining is simply a way for you to grind isk with less efficiency than a homeless person who walks around picking up soda cans (which can be sold for 5 million isk, or ten million isk in Michigan). You went on to discuss (as most miners do) your grandiose master plan to “put a final part into production to build another…” which isn’t actually fun, is it? I mean, it could be fun, but it’s not. At least huffing gas in a wormhole could be fun, but high sec mining?

Dracvlad, have you considered that nobody is ganking your Hulk because nobody actually cares if you waste your life mining a fictional asteroid belt in high sec? Go ahead friendo, be my guest. If I stumble across you, I’ll (maybe) shoot your ship, but let’s not pretend that anybody is out there searching for you. There are many miners who can be saved, but you can mine until the servers go dark. I’m sure, someday, you will admit to yourself that it wasn’t fun. You’ll look back on all this, and wonder why you didn’t listen.

4 Likes

Earlier I said you alliance is dying, but look at at it this way, I have not paid for any permit and I am breaking your CODE and you are telling me that you might shoot me if you stumble upon me. Here I am the mighty Dracvlad, victor of the General Discussion forums, advocate of bumping removal, sitting in the most easy to gank exhumer fit for yield and you cannot even move your butt in my direction.

Your failure to apply your CODE is fun.

It is also fun to see what a min / max player you are.

The fun fact is that I don’t care if someone in a Rorqual can mine more than me in nullsec, I am not in nullsec.

Well actually I recently made an Archon, a Nighoggur, an Astrahus, a Raitaru and this one will be an Athanor, I have also made all the fittings for the above because I can. I am not in any rush and it is like playing X-3, have you ever played it?

I am perfectly happy with my industrial setup, which also includes skilling up for T2 production.

Above I explained to Sol that I am not interested in engaging against CODE as in super not bothered, I can’t even be bothered to go after certain war deckers too, and your reply indicates even more that this decision is 100% correct. All you lot can do is shoot easy targets and publish fictional events on your website.

I am not easy. You won’t try because you know you will fail. Have fun! And one more thing to add, if you were to get a kill on me, which I doubt I would laugh, say good fight and replace it from my vast stock of ships and modules.

1 Like

Notice how he often talks this “come at me, bro” crap, but NEVER names the backwater system he is cowering in. :rofl:

1 Like

Are you so inept that you don’t have locator agents, you have to work for it a bit mate. As I said you are lazy and you prove it yet again.

Are you high, or just incredibly stupid? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You really don’t know what locator agents do? Wow!

No one cares if you’re logged in and playing, so no one is checking where you are, therefore the chances of you not getting ganked are relatively high. Just like for everyone else, really.

Your posts imply that people care about looking for you, which they don’t.

*noms garlic and white bread*

3 Likes

You notice that I did not actually dispute that point, I would highly doubt them getting off their fat entitled butts to hunt me down. Though the mighty CODE tell me that they control all of hisec, is that true? Because if they did my ass would be roasting.

But CODE kept on telling me I was butthurt over some imaginary loss that they had inflicted on me. I lost a Thrasher to Russian gankers once, does that count?

It’s true to the same extent as when I was the resident outlaw of Hek, accepted by the residents as quasi owner of the system, and the best ganker in all of EVE.

Get it now?

D’uh. Of course they will.
Of course you are!

Don’t you ■■■■■■■ get it? :smiley:

3 Likes

I CAN’T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!
SOMEONE BRING ME WINE!
CHEESE!
AND LOTS OF TISSUE!

I’LL GO WATCH GONE WITH THE WINDS AND CRY MY HEART OUT!

1 Like

That’s like saying the local police department is dying, because you are sitting under a bridge smoking crack cocaine, and some social welfare worker suggests that maybe you could find something else to do… but hahaha nobody can stop you, and it’s fun to see how much you can waste your life away without anybody doing anything about it.

I mean, that’s cool you mined enough to build your own Raitaru, but you could have just bought one on the market. It’s not like you engaged in actual handicraft artisanal work which engaged any kind of creative skill. The guy farming ore in Runescape probably puts more heartfelt effort into his labour. You know, you didn’t actually build a space station, right? You just sat at a computer and clicked a couple buttons. I know it sounds awesome to put years of effort into roleplaying your master building scheme, but you could literally have accomplished the same thing by mowing your neighbor’s lawn. Even worse, a scripted computer bot could have done the exact same thing, without you. It’s like you don’t even exist.

Of course, you are not interested in engaging against CODE, as in super not bothered, that’s why you spend all your time in the forums ranting about what a min / max player you are, and challenging CODE to come after an elite miner such as yourself. Haha, I bet its so much fun to know that even the best CODE agents tremble in fear as they contemplate attacking you. It’s not because you are insignificant, it must be because of your great prowess!

Anyways, how is it that after all these years, you are STILL ‘skilling up’ for T2 production? It’s almost like you wasted your skill queue learning mining skills, instead of industry skills? I guess that sounds ‘fun’, or more subjectively… one might consider it a complete waste of time.

5 Likes

You control one system, great.

The last time a CODE player started ganking in my system when I was active I blew him up.

So I should refer to that Thrasher loss as CODE related then.

Come on Sol, just having a little bit of fun while I am waiting for my structure part to finish its production cycle.

Actually that is more like civilisation is dying in that there are people doing that. I have seen the drug abuse figures in the USA and it is scary.

I could easily have brought about 368 of them.

Couldn’t you apply that thought process to yourself?

Wow you are salty. My posts on the forums are about game balance in hisec in the main. And bumping is top of my list in terms of poor balance. As for min / max I am most definitely not a min / max player.

PvP skills actually, like being able to fly every single sub cap and almost all the caps. To be honest I am not sure if I will even use the indy skills as I hate invention, but…

:rofl: You’re knocking it out of the park today, Aiko!

3 Likes

Impressive!