Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

All I can see is feelings from your side.

An example:

Grabbing the :popcorn: for more touchy feely stuff from gankbears…

So he flew a Cynabal from gate to gate just to drop some lines in local and calls that winning so he can post that here in the hope that it would make his bad posting look good? This guy is getting more pathetic by the minute…

5 Likes

Compared to sitting there 10 hours a day failing nonstop till he logged out, I guess that is winning for him.

3 Likes

I guess that is really the only thing they are good at, finding new ways to look extremely stupid.

5 Likes

I moved a number of ships through, all bling fit and I have now finished. So it is Kusion who goes for such targets not you. He is obviously better than you then…

You have no sense of humour! You get all angry and bitter at that, wow :popcorn:

I’ve no interest in killing crap fit subcaps. Your idea of blingfit is completely different to someone like me with lots of isk.

He could be? Not like I care, hes a good friend

4 Likes

I think I have a new word for this. It’s ag-ception, because every time you think they can’t sink possibly any deeper because they are already at the very bottom… they go a level deeper…

5 Likes

It is a testimony to the awesome power of the CODE and the powerlessness of the anti-gankers that they now have to celebrate moving a ship across a highsec system as a victory.

4 Likes

Yep Kusion is definitely better than you, as he goes after a broad range of targets, you seem to be a one trick pony…

CODE also claims to control hisec, obviously you don’t…

1 Like

That, right there, is definitely a defeated ag :joy:

Also, for the record, @Dracvlad :
What year was it when you last actively anti-ganked?

1 Like

1 Like

Wow, Dracvlad still crying buckets here.

1 Like

The game mechanics does not allow for any for any type of Sov ownership, at all.

Saying that you own or control High Sec is nothing short of being a Squatter. The Squatter wants to believe with all of their emotions that they are correct in their assumption of owning or controlling a High Sec system.

But at the end of the end reality sets in for them when they realize that ships are still passing through the solar system and that the Squatter Alliance cannot afford to war dec all corporations passing through the system that they supposedly own.

If CODE want’s to own actual solar systems then why won’t CODE move its ganking operations into areas of contention where the Sov owner actually fights back without using blob and ganking methods?

CODE is nothing more than High Sec Squatting Carebears who cannot even begin to compete in Low and Null and hold Sov for a few reasons.

1.The PvP is too difficult Sov.
2.They would have to actually work to protect their Sov.
3.They would end up losing a lot of their assets due to being constantly attacked.

What CODE are is an instant gratification alliance that needs everything right now like a crying Veruca Salt.

CODE would never make it in Low and Null therefore they live in High Sec tossing delusions of grandeur in all directions trying to make their lives seem more…fulfilling.

1 Like

Are you still in an NPC corp? Asking for an alt.

3 Likes

What I want to know is, how can holdmybeer rack up 49 kills with a Maller where all of those kills are Solo kills, took place within a second or two of each other where holdmybeer did between 19% and 20% damage to each ship?

Not even possible.

Still unable to PvP in Null and Low on a continued daily basis?

Smartbombs.

6 Likes

The fit on the following killmail should give you an idea.

5 Likes

Smartbombs my dude. Is this real life?

5 Likes

Null and lowsec are for PvP newbros. The endgame is in highsec. You should know this, you get your teeth kicked in there every other day.

@Dracvlad Did you send Dryson here so it makes you look like you are good at EVE again? Smart move!

4 Likes