Garoun and Morthane: Hegemony, Rivalry, and the Federal-State Relationship

I did, and there were only civilian irregulars fighting bravely against the years of brutal repression of their lives and liberties by the thugs of the Caldari Providence Directorate.

It was these civilians the Federation sought to protect and which the State Executor ordered their murder by moving the CNS Shiigeru in to low orbit.

2 Likes

Are you real ignorant? I’ve said, there are footages of Federal MERCS fighting CPD forces, who were protecting civilians from Federal aggression.

1 Like

Just as much as there would be footage of CPD mercs fighting Federal forces. This is surprising how exactly?

2 Likes

I can’t believe I am arguing against this stupidity. Did you even look that CPD were stationed in the planet as security forces? Of course they would fight to protect civilians from Federal aggression! Guess what? The planet was in Caldari State authority according to treaty of 10.06.YC110. Surprise to you?

It didn’t change the fact, that Federation dropped troops on the planet in violation of the treaty, and doing it sneakly like some sort of criminals. Then they began the invasion. Then the Titan moved to low orbit to support ground troops against Federal invasion. And only then Federals attacked the titan to drop it on the planet.

Go read history, for Maker’s sake.

1 Like

As history has shown, when the Caldari State virus bombed the Mannar homeworld they ceded any consideration on matters concerning their own that does not exist by extension of Federal magnanimity and largesse.

As such, that treat signed with Ishukone in regards to Caldari Prime?

You’re welcome.

Meanwhile, I think I will schedule having a pina colada and watching the sun set over the skyline of Tovil. Because after all, everyone who has space supremacy over their homeworld, raise their hands.

Raises their hand.

How about you?

Oh no. Too bad about that, huh? Feel free to try again though, if you would like a redux of bankrupting your largest corporation all over again.

Meanwhile, much like dealing with a particularly petulant child the Federation is more than capable of now keeping you and yours at arm’s length while you flail impotently.

3 Likes

Pathetic gallentean, changing topic when you was caught by your ignorance. That’s not related. And did it EVER happened?! Reference in discussion, now.

That treaty is a disgrace, Ishukone does not represent the State as a whole! Federal swines occupied half of the planet, and these sleazy cowards came whining on knees to get access to the Homeworld instead of barging in and exterminating every gallentean occupant on the sight!

But it won’t stand like that. We will keep the fight, until every Caldari planet, every Caldari system will be completely free from every gallentean occupants!
I repeat once again what @MantelGlobalIndustries said: “UNTIL THERE IS NO GALLENTE ON CALDARI PRIME!”

It’s not finished yet.
Haak-kin k’len.

1 Like

I have already responded here:

2 Likes

And yet missed the point where I was calling you out for your ignorance about facts.
OKAY.

And it pretty much cannot. If I was someone like Makoto, I’d probably start flooding you with combat reports… but I won’t.

I’ll just laugh at you and your ignorance while taking another victory by steamrolling couple other federal ships and watching burning wrecks. Oh, and I am not talking just about warzone! I was killing both capsuleers and Federal Navy ships deep in Federal “high security” territory. So much for keeping me at arm’s length.

Ha. Ha.

Would you like me to spray with paint your name on the next Federation navy battleship I kill in Dodixie? Or maybe on another one FDU capsuleer wreck before I loot it? Or maybe you prefer if I send you some selfies with captured Federal crewmembers smiling and waving to camera? I usually don’t accept their surrender, considering the Federation as a whole shall surrender first. But for you I’ll make an exception. I can just add I will feel for that terrible, knowing that the State will waste resources on feeding these captives, because unlike Federal torturers, we actually FEED our PoWs and provide them with suitable living conditions, without beating and other crap that gallente do to theirs!

1 Like

That is of significance or importance, how exactly? For all your efforts conducting high security operations it seems Federals still do it better – at least if I parse combat reports from Litiura for example.

All your efforts and bluster have not changed the status quo over your homeworld in the last five years, although not for lack of trying it appears.

I remain as ever, wholly unimpressed by you.

2 Likes

Unimpressed? Well, up to you. But honestly, the impression you show is exponentially worse. You don’t know facts, you fail to acknowledge your mistakes, even when you are pushed with facts contradicting you to your face, and it doesn’t look you earned yourself any merit as a capsuleer (combat pilot).

If you aren’t a scaredy coward like the rest frogs in the warzone, how about coming to me yourself in your own ship to see how unimpressing I can be? That will be amusing.

As for Litiura clowns, they often simply run from me. But yes, I should visit them more often to show them some Caldari love!

1 Like

Winds, but it’s hard to tell one from the other.

4 Likes

Then you are blind, because I tell him about facts, and he just whines and tries to get away.

1 Like

I know. I considered replying but they’re so in-tune with one another.

2 Likes

Oh, sweet Maker. Now that dishonorable liar brings her sockpuppets :woman_facepalming:

Pot, meet kettle.

I was already here actually, I have no life.

2 Likes

Dishonorable liar jumps into discussion to spread another lie about me by comparing me with that gallentean loudmouth.
Just next minute - you try to repeat her nonsense.
Tell me more fairytales.

Hmm, after all, it looks like it was actually me this time, who summoned Priano with lackey into this thread…
Well, please excuse me, dear readers, for this little inconvenience, it was my fault!
Just really couldn’t thought about other bad examples of other people bringing combat report links into Intergalactic Summit. :woman_shrugging:

With an attitude like that you might want to change your CONCORD handle to something more appropriate like xXx_DiAnAkIm_69_slayer_xXx.

You would fit right into the first-person shooter hologame crowd of pre-pubescent tryhards and edgelords desperately trying to find public validation by challenging anyone they see to 1v1 or coward.

1 Like

It’s not my fault that gallente whom I meet are dishonorable cowards. Blame your upbringing system. And leave your name fetishes to yourself, okay thanks and bye.

Besides, it just shows you as a coward. You started to saying that you keep us at arm’s reach. I told you how I just kill any of you. You still complain, cry that you are not impressed? Well, come and show me how good you gallentes are. Come and try to keep me out. But I already know that you won’t.

Because you are typical gallente. Only bark and no bite. Backstabbing is your credo, like sending Noirs, or like that Highlander operation. But when you are challenged to one on one, or when you see Caldari fleet in full, you just deflate like in YC110 in the sight of full Caldari might.

There is no match to Caldari superiority, you gallentes will always be just pathetic bottom feeders.

1 Like

Yet here I am enjoying those Raata sunsets over Tovil, pina colada in hand.

1 Like