Geckos are webified and destroyed - could I do something to avoid or counter this?

Mostly I don’t lose any fighters while ratting, but oh boy yesterday the aggro my fighters took was completely insane compared to other days.
No idea if I was just especially terribad yesterday or if there was a change but it was so crazy that after like an hour I throw in the towel and went to bed.

Yeah, primary alll frigates and destoyers ASAP; even better if you target the elite ones first, but some missions throw a ton at you so…kill them all. Never ever send your drones out too far if any frigs are still on the field; if you are attacking at 40+km, use sentries. Geckos are great drones, but you tend to often get too confident or complacent if relying too much on them. Never lost any through combat, however I have occassionaly needed a frantic return to a mission hub to change to a combat probed ship due to leaving 1 or 2 behind due to …er blowing .08+ on the FacPo space breathanalyzer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.