GEESE... the rotten apple in the barrel of Catch / Providence

Honk!

If you don’t have the money to fund a war, its best not to offer. This is just embarrassing.

1 Like

Love to grind POCOs in hostile space for 35mil

honk

1 Like

LOL, Who are you exactly and why are you so mad in a space game? Nevermind, I don’t really care on the 1st question and the 2nd part is rhetorical. I’ll be sieged up in my Vargur in various systems or running sites in a Strat or possibly hunting in a T3C. I have a few other ships that need some kill marks since my alt does all of my killing. So whoever you are. be sure to drop a HONK in system. Oh, and since pods don’t count, make sure you’re in a clean one. :smirk:
HONK mutha ef’n HONK

• ZKT
1 Like

First of all, HONK!!

Second, this post reeks of cringe.

Third, those bounties for ship kills are so low who would waste their time.

Fourth, post from your main

HONK

1 Like

post on your main, coward

honk

1 Like

7 Likes

HONK!

1 Like

2 Likes

The GOOSE is loose, time to reap what you sow… Catch does not belong to you, prepare well as you will be stomped

Call to arms to anyone willing to get some experience and get some money in the bank. No official wars, just guerilla warfare, make the miners pay as Catch belongs to the fighters!!!

So far there have been some official offers, this weekend will be interesting. The independents will stand together, any new corp, alliance is more then welcome to take part in the slaughter of the GEESE.

To all northern corporations and alliances,
I have never prayed to you before.
I have no tongue for it.
No one, not even you, will remember if we were good or bad,
Why we fought or why we died.
No, all that matters is that a few stood against many.
That’s what’s important.
Valor pleases you, oh mighty North, so grant us one request -
Grant us a burning Catch! Lets burn this ■■■■■ to the ground!
And if you do not listen, then the Hell with you!

The time is right, GEESE sov in Catch is at 0, the time is right to cut through like a hot knife through a soap of butter!!!

Silence the HONK!!!

Hey hi hello HONK

As CEO of the executor corporation of the alliance I come to you with a proposal.

You want catch, I want freedom.
You want killmails, I want oblivion.

Send me 3 trillion isk and I will petition CCP to delete the alliance, it will be as if geese never existed.

Victory comes at a price, you want it? You can buy it.

HONK

warming up it seems

update:

added Dracarys into the STANK batch

be shadow and smoke
post a bounty on hung
hung dies without your involvement
dirty edit to change your OP to target the people who won
crickets
post a battle report from an entirely different alliance which is not geese, and which has no geese anywhere near it
dirty edit again after you realize your mistake

Anywhoo 3 trillion isk and i’ll give you what you want. I have the power.

imagine thinking you could challenge the posting supremacy of geese with an OP this bad HONK

actually, uh, it kinda does. that’s how sov works.

if you want it? come take it yourself

This is now a Gooseflock Featheration recruitment post.

Gooseflock Featheration Discord for more information

1 Like

This Thread is funny :joy: While we’re all tryna vibe and have fun this dude trying his best to “wreak havoc among the geese!!!”

Keep trying bro, I trully wish you the best :joy:

HONK MF