Generic "How do I spend ISK" thread

So how do you spend your iskies other than burning them in trading. Anyone collecting wired stuff or hoarding like mad?

I hoard Titans.

Probably why you shouldn’t run a bank.

I also sell overpriced Tech2 BPOs

Still unsure what to do with the ISK, it’s just piling up for now … I will know once the opportunity passes by.

Most likely doing it wrong too. What’s new?

:smirk:

This is how you earn isk.

e.g. Z.C. from time to time through iskies on fancy clothing:sunglasses:

At some point when I have enough, I’ll liquidate everything then use the large sums of ISK to cause utter chaos somewhere.

Probably by offering a couple dozen big prizes (in the 10-50 billion ISK range each), held by Chribba, for the biggest kills in highsec over a month.

I just want to watch the world burn, and part of the benefit of being rich is being able to get other people to light fires for you.

1 Like

Saving up for that plex -> reinvesting anything.

skill books…

Since you’re here, you may as well look for a collateralised loan to invest in. They’re rare, and get snapped up real fast, though.

If a suitable option comes along I will certainly make an offer. But I’m also looking for speculations, with a high enough volume to suck north of 50B. The problem is, that I was right already a couple of times (grrr … Antipharmakon … bought only 1000) but hesitated to invest big. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.