Genesis information portal

Dear Capsuleers,

as the person responsible for the communication of the latest initiative for the promotion of economy, culture and prosperity in the sphere of influence of the Amarr Empire, I am would like to introduce you to our new platform, which informs about Genesis, an extremely important region for the whole of New Eden.

We work on behalf of all the relevant authorities, and thanks to their support and of a number of long-established cooperatives in Genesis, we are able to provide some basic information here in as easily understandable a form as possible, highlighting the many benefits of living in the region and inviting people to take advantage of the opportunities it offers and contribute to a further increase in culture and prosperity.

Thanks to the outstandingly good framework that Genesis offers for citizens of all professions and arts, I am proud to be a central part of this valuable initiative and wish that many will follow our calls on behalf of the Royal Houses of Amarr.

We are committed to promoting the best for the Genesis region and we hope our efforts will be an inspiration to do the same. In one way or another in the multitude of options.

genesis.evevolution.org

Kind regards

Alim Fera
Editor-in-Chief

1 Like

I believe this is in the wrong area if this is supposed to be RP or as in character.

1 Like

Dear Geo Eclipse Oksaras,

I thank you for your attention and interest.

If you want, take the time and have a look at the information offer, which offers real facts about Genesis for newcomers as well as veterans, and reports about real events. And besides that, there are certainly some smaller stories and a narrative to make it more entertaining.

Kind regards

Alim Fera

This sounds like a scam.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.