Geo-Tech Industries Recruiting

Geo-Tech Industries is a high sec industrial focused corp with access to moon belts and strong corporate infrastructure. We are EU heavy but are gaining in US TZ members. Recently the corp has opened up some pvp opportunities for members that like both industry and pew.

Speaking for myself I have been an industrialist for many years in this game and I can’t think of a better place to be. People are friendly and the benefits are substantial. Also, no stupid rules or bossy leaders.

Extra details: 0% tax, no mandatory ops except corp defense CTA, Caldari space, low sec access, close enough to trade hubs that you won’t dread transporting your goods.

Join Geo-Tech Recruitment channel in game if you are interested in joining or simply have questions.

Fly safe

Daily bump

Daily bump

We have daily moons! Oh, and bump!

Daily bump

Been a while since my last bump but we added some new benefits to corp. Join Geo-Tech Recruitment channel in game for details.
Fly safe.

Bumpety Bump

Time to bump

Its almost the weekend right? Come chat

Hi There!
Sub Inc. Is a corporation that is interested in Joint-operations with other corporations. We would be interested in mining with you or having you guys join us in the wormhole for the C5 gas mining Fleets. - Where we clear the Sleeper rats from the profit heavy gas fields, and mine it all in. Come see what Undocking can do for you.

Sub Inc. Undocking is our Specialty.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.