Industrial Corp With Daily Moons

moon-goo
ore
high-sec

(Nikodiemus) #1

Looking for knowledgeable players to join the corp. We defend our ■■■■ and love industrious hard asses.

(Lily Inkura) #2

O…K…

So. Where does Geo-Tech Industries operate?

And why, as a peace-loving miner, should I join a corp that has been in 36 wars this year alone (not including the current one)?

(Nikodiemus) #3

36 wars and like any self respecting high sec corp we don’t lose ships to war decs, just ganks. If you want to join lemme know!

(Nikodiemus) #4

Bumping.

(Nikodiemus) #5

Recruitment still open and looking forward to new people :slight_smile:

(Nikodiemus) #6

Still looking for friendly and industrious people!

(Nikodiemus) #7

Bumping. For those concerned about wars it’s the price of being a successful high sec corp! Also good practice for all other areas of EVE.

For more information join Geo-Tech Recruitment in game or send me a pm. Fly safe.

(Nikodiemus) #8

Bumping

(Foor Evarr) #9

There are a lot of castles in the sandbox. I like building castles and not letting others knock them over.

(Nikodiemus) #10

We enjoy building castles and we show up to defend ours. Drop by the in game Channel Geo-Tech Recruitment!

(Nikodiemus) #11

Daily bump.

(Nikodiemus) #12

Daily bump, hoping to find new friends for the corp :slight_smile:

(Nikodiemus) #13

New info, we are now offering pvp opportunities along with our mining and industry. Armor cruiser roams and small fleet pvp in low sec.

Join Geo-Tech Recruitment in game for questions, comments, or invites. Fly Safe.

(Nikodiemus) #14

Bumping

(Nikodiemus) #15

Daily bump. US TZ member numbers are increasing but we are still interested in more US and EU members. Join Geo-Tech Recruitment in game for a convo and to answer any questions you may have. Fly safe.

(Nikodiemus) #16

Daily bump. Fun fact, we have an event dwarf thingy in our system!

(system) closed #17

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.