Getting back into to PvP

Hey everyone,

Getting back into PvP from a little bit of a break. I’ve been doing some research and found a few ships that I like a lot (isk really isn’t an issue). To get back into PvP what would you suggest to start off with in Null sec for solo/small gang PvP, the ships I’m trying to decide with are:

• Svipul
  • Jackdaw
  • Daredevil
  • Dramiel
  • Garmur

My skills are almost maxed in Gunnery, with specialization at 4’s currently. My missile skills are almost maxed getting the last 2 support skills to lvl 5 with specializations at 4’s. I’m fine with brawling and I’m good with kiting setups as well. Just looking for a jack of all trades to get back into PvP and work my way back up again.

Thanks in advance,

-Ella

My vote’s for Dramiel. That warp speed bonus is delicious.

If you’re looking for jack-of-all-trades, though, either of the T3Ds you mentioned would suffice.

1 Like

Just fly a Golem and tank 50 players until they get so bored they self-destruct their own ships just to get the fight over with…

Awesome! I was thinking of the T3Ds as a good starting point. Do you by chance have a Dramiel fit by chance? I found a few for the Svipul and Jackdaw, just not a Dramiel.

The most popular Dramiel fits are dual-prop with some bling. Something like this or this ought to work well. You can see that second fit in action in this video.

Don’t be a copy someone. Be your own master, train on SiSi, own everyone on TQ.

Awesome thank you! I watched that and a few others, I really like the dual prop idea. I will definitely be in the market for Dramiels very soon :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.