Glitch or confused with "Military Career Path"

I have completed four of the five career path introductory mission sequences but for some reason I can’t get access to the last mission in “Military Career Path”

I’m new to the game so it’s very likely I’ve mindlessly derailed the mission somehow. I’m just not sure what’s going on.

The “Military Career Path” missions were the first ones that I did. I logged off after doing 9/10. I’m as sure as I can be that I didn’t ‘decline’ the mission though I might have selected ‘delay’. Since then I’ve completed the other four career path sequences but I still have no idea why I can’t get the last “Military Career Path” mission.

The other four agents say “Career path already completed” whereas this guy still has “Start Conversation” as shown in the screenshot.

Ideas anyone???

I think you possibly did decline it. Try talking to the Advanced military career and see what that does?

delay wouldn’t have brought this screen up… and it would still be in your journal if you delayed it. look in your journal and see if you have something in there.

Found a archived thread from the old forums, similar situation, except industrial
@ISD_Tipene responded with this

The way the missions work mean that if a mission is cancelled you’re locked out of that agent.

However you can have this reset by one of eve’s helpful GMs

In game hit f12, and click the button for the help centre.

Under game play support, game play, agent mission in progress, fill in the details and a GM will reset the agent for you.

So ask a GM to reset it for you.

Anytime you have an issue with a mission, and something that was done out of your control, where you cannot complete the mission, you can petition a GM for a reset.

1 Like

Thankyou for taking the time to reply…

The “Advanced military career” sequence has been completed. The red balloon says “Career path already completed”. This was done entirely after getting stuck on the “Military career path”.

Thankyou for confirming that. The mission in question (Military Career Path 10/10) isn’t in my journal which I forgot to mention in the OP. sry.

Thankyou for finding this for me. I’ll have to decide if I want to bother a GM with it. Maybe I should just ‘get over’ my completionist mentality! It’s obviously not going to fly in EVE! I suspect the rewards are already fairly inconsequential to my career.

Thanks again for the help.

1 Like

you get some rewards for completing the military career path. they won’t hesitate to reset a career mission…

1 Like

As an alternative you can complete military path from another agent - there are 3 sets of career agents per faction iirc.

2 Likes

You can also visit other faction’s career agents, it’s no problem and you receive a boost in standings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.