GM Week 2021 Cosplay Contest - Community Vote

im confused…

who won?

Sheltark won the poll, right?

Sheltark Sykari is the winner of the Community Vote in the GM Week 2021 Cosplay contest! He joins the other four winners that were selected by an expert panel of judges and were revealed here:

Congratulations to all winners! I will be contacting them in the coming days to get all the necessary information for shipping and transfers.

Thank you everyone again for voting and participating in this contest, it really made it special. Hopefully every one of you will continue to create and make things inspired by New Eden.

2 Likes

dude your hate is really showing. first you pick the image thats the BACk fo my costume, then you guys delay the annoucement , then you dotn include me on the website with the other winners… now you MISPELL the name? brav seriously, try be more proffessional about it yeh?

I dont feel comftable giving YOU or any CCP my adress rigth now considering how you handled this.

3 Likes

You did not even spell his name properly.

Also, nice work censoring him from the actual winner’s announcement.

What a fake facade of a competition this was. A mishandled mess ‘In typical CCP style’.

2 Likes

@GM_Goat any comment on the following?

Friendly reminder to get facts straight, perhaps? Would be nice to see logical consistency from a company which expects currency in exchange for a service. Is this part of the consented abuse?

They won’t respond, one of their many bad habits is customer ignoring tactics.

Goat read this, decided to ignore it completely.

Excuse me sir, but you appear to be solving this matter by mode of response suppression.

While I can see the appeal to such a choice, I find it very unsatisfying from the perspective of a customer.

So what is the answer to this query?

I am tired of this ‘respond to screw ups with the weapon of silence’ tactic.

Shelt has now streamed extracting and is biomassing btw.

1 Like

Is it true that Sheltark won the vote, but got nothing??

Come on.

1 Like

Correct. Not even the plex winnings. I asked a ccp community staff. They said they would look into it. No response.

I have them the address of a person to receive the Ral stuff.

Don’t hold your breathe. You ain’t gonna get it.

I’m done either way biomassing tomorrow

They are reading this but are choosing to ignore it and stay silent lol.

Shame on you CCP, you’ve just lost your most entertaining streamer.

2 Likes

Shame on me, lost my favourite eve pilot, eve will not be the same without the master baiter out there smashing and dashing.

Also the only of the contestants that are known outside of the EvE Universe, ie on Twitch. At least I had seen Sheltark several times before the vote. All the rest are nobodies. What a sham(e).

1 Like

wakey wakey

It is kind of odd that CCP gave prizes to everyone BUT the winner.

Most unusual.

1 Like

Hey guys,

A quick update on the status of the rewards. After a little hiccup, all the digital rewards have now been distributed, and all winners should have their in-game items and PLEX.

Collecting all the necessary shipping information took longer than expected but we are in a good spot to dispatch the packages from our headquarters in Reykjavik early next week. This means that winners will be receiving tracking details from us shortly after :blush:

This has been a fantastic contest and are grateful for your patience with less than ideal time to receive all of your rewards. Please feel free to let us know in this thread if there is anything else missing.

o7

2 Likes

Sheltark is missing

Untitled

are you sure?

Why have you politically avoided our queries?

Excuse me GM Goat

Thanks for the bubbly, dynamic and exciting update, but no, you did not distribute them, Sheltark didn’t receive anything yet.

What the hell is going on, are you getting every response 10 eye reviewed by the CCP reputation protection committee or something? This is a total shambles.

The only reason I did not chase for 23 days is because I am comprehensively unsubbed too now.

1 Like