GM Week 2022 Video Contest - GM and Community vote

Capsuleers!

It is time to rev up your editing skills because this year we have decided to run a video contest!

There are plenty of prizes to go around this year. We are looking for all kinds of videos, anything from meme’y EVE-related videos but they can also have a storyline in a short film or even lore-related videos!

There are two categories of videos and subsequently two reward groups as well.

Group 1 will be 1-3 minute videos and we would like your imagination to flow, therefore there are no specific parameters other than having it EVE related but we would like to add a few suggestions of what it could contain below.

Creative
Short Storyline / Trailer
Amusing
Cinematic
Can be lore related

The prize pool for these will be:

1st place: 3 SKINs (1x Capsuleer Elite XIX SKIN of your choice, 1x Kybernaut Clade SKIN of your choice & 1x Ruby Sungrazer SKIN of your choice) and 3000 PLEX.

2nd place: 2 SKINs (1x Kybernaut Clade SKIN of your choice. 1x Radioactives Reclamation SKIN of your choice) and 1500 PLEX.

3rd place: 1 SKINs (1x Snowline Bladeracer SKIN of your choice.) and 1000 PLEX.

Group 2 will be a 10-30 second videos and what we look for in those when grading them is seen below:

Funny
EVE Related
Creative
MEME FACTOR

The prize pool for the shorter videos will be the same.

1st place: 3 SKINs (1x Capsuleer Elite XIX SKIN of your choice, 1x Kybernaut Clade SKIN of your choice & 1x Ruby Sungrazer SKIN of your choice) and 3000 PLEX.

2nd place: 2 SKINs (1x Kybernaut Clade SKIN of your choice. 1x Radioactives Reclamation SKIN of your choice) and 1500 PLEX.

3rd place: 1 SKINs (1x Snowline Bladeracer SKIN of your choice.) and 1000 PLEX.

TO SUBMIT: Post your video in this thread using any method you prefer.

GM’s will vote on their favorite videos 1 through 3 and then we will submit a poll where GM’s have chosen the 10 best videos from each category and our beloved community can vote on their favorite.

Let the games begin!

5 Likes
6 Likes

Welcome to the Community o/

1 Like

If it’s possible to enter multiple entries, I like to enter the following for consideration in Group 1:

The following video is submitted for consideration in Group 2:

Also, I think the embedded video might be compressed a lot, so it’s probably better to view the videos on twitter directly through the links.

1 Like
1 Like

Got a group 1 submission:

And a group 2 submission:

Are multiple submissions per group allowed?

1 Like

Group 1 Submission : The most important Azbel in all of new Eden, battle for Wirashoda

Group 2 Submission: Pochven gatign speedrun

5 Likes

Here’s a submission for Group 1

o7

3 Likes

For group 1! Hot off the press!

1 Like

Here is my submission for the 10 to 30 sec contest.

3 Likes

Group 1 Submission: My 10year journey through this game - EVE Online
The years since we started this game are now in their 10th year.
Cinematic movie.

Group 2 Submission: Teach me Noob Senpai - EVE Online
MEME

6 Likes

and the same thing in german…

Both videos have a size of nearly around 6 Minutes. I know this is not the category 1, but i let it here, because its fiction orientated and match the search parameters.

1 Like

Submission for Group 1, ur gunna love this

1 Like

The way how you have captured the onlineing of the Keepstar and also the destuction of another wins my vote for best presented video. The way how you pan the camera around the Rorqual even makes me wish to visit Nul. Totally amazing and thank you for sharing your New Eden journey.

Thank you for watching!
It was hard to get online footage of Keepstar.
I kept my computer on all day and kept recording.
That Keepstar is still impressive to me because I was in charge of the online work.
This is one of the most important moments of the decade for me.
I hope to play this game for a long time to come.

2 Likes

When is the cutoff for submissions? When and where will the community be able to vote on the videos? Thank you

4 Likes

is a recruitment video of our corp in German
which we are currently using
thanks for watching
Have fun and success to all of you!

6 Likes

Group 2 entry!

https://www.ebwf-eve.online/npsicalendar

Group 1 video…just a Rattlesnake getting stolen from space while its owner collects the wrecks in a Heron!!!

2 Likes