GM Week 2022 Video Contest - GM and Community vote

I don’t have time to make a new video for the group one, so I’ll just submit this.

I’ll try to make a new video for group two!

On the off chance that multiple submissions are allowed, or I don’t have the time to make my group two submission, I’d like this to be considered for group two:

If I make an updated video I will edit this reply.

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

I don’t have time for make new video, so i had to submit old one

Please watch other video in my channel

1 Like

Submission for Group 1

3 Likes

for Group 2;

dah Best Ship iz Friendship yay \o/
Please visit Nisuwa someday!

3 Likes

group 1 ?

1 Like

Here’s my entry for Group 1

Incursion of Eugidi

When do we hear the results/When does the community vote?

1 Like

I asked like a week ago and got no answer. I’m guessing they decided not to do the contest since GM week ended a few days ago and nothing has been said since the post. Sad Face.

:psyccp:

1 Like

Hello! I can assure you that the contest is still on, we have compiled the videos and the GM’s are voting internally on the top 3 videos. After that has been completed, we will update this thread, hopefully, tomorrow at noon with a poll where players can then vote on the best video (1st place to 3rd place) out of the 3 videos provided in the poll.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Unamused Cat GIF - Unamused Cat Over GIFs

4 Likes

Hello Capsuleers!

The top 3 submissions of each group have been selected by the GM’s, your job is to choose the best video you liked for each category listed in this post. The vote ends tomorrow at 16:00 EVE time.

There is a link to the ´straw polls´ for each category below, please note that the videos are not in any specific order.

Group 1

o7

Wirashoda’s Final Stand

My 10 year journey through this game

Group 2

Casual Rolling

Teach me Noob Senpai

How 2 Speed Run Pochven

Let the voting begin!

1 Like

Results when?

Voting closed 5 hours, 46 minutes ago.

/
You do not have permission to see the results of this poll.

Whatever the results may be, was entertaining looking at everyone elses productions and videos all awesome :smiley: Excited for the results now too (^-^)

2 Likes

I was surprised at how short the voting time was.
If the voting time was a little longer, even more people could have attended the event.
Whatever the case, thank you for organizing the contest.
I enjoyed all the videos.
I hope EVEOnline’s videos will be even more exciting.
Thank you CCP, Thank you all.

2 Likes