GM WEEK RETURNS - Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Team Security has been so effective of late that the pool of bots to whack is now virtually non-existent.”

Can we get a list of people to make fun of for writing that in the blog? Or do we just dunk on all of CCP/PA?

1 Like

I bet the GMs hate GM week due to them having to actually show up in the game for a change.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

:psyccp:

Finally all the bots are defeated :sunglasses:

The dozens of bot banned mails from CCP in my inbox speak a different language.

1 Like

ENTIRE DOZENS!? Amazing.

The New Order was victorious a long time ago, we are just now seeing how victorious they really were.

Did you buy all my fireworks?

I think someone is planning to use them on GM Week! :mega: :firecracker: :sparkler:

1 Like

Nah I barely ever buy them and almost only the small ones when they are very cheap. Either someone who wants to have a party or a market manipulator / trader did it I guess. :thinking:

1 Like

“Team Security has been so effective of late that the pool of bots to whack is now virtually non-existent.”

Bot to whack is something different than your usual Ishtar bot. Bots to whack means a titan, supercapital, capital, or rorqual.

Surely a GM could transfer the bot into a supercapital and turn it suspect.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.