[GMVA] EMERGENCY MOBILIZATION OF VILLORE ACCORDS MILITARY FORCES

And so it started. We have seen the “mobilization”.
Dour.
Gallente and allies lost 30 bil.
Allies with Caldari lost 5.
A citadel belonging to GMVA’s pets from WANGS had been successfully put to hull timer.

GLORY TO THE STATE!

Also it was amusing to see that loud @Rinai_Vero herself in that fight, bringing only a… malediction. In any way, she successfully lost her ship as well.

The Federation is crumbling, ladies and gentlemen, so keep up the good fight and destroy GMVA and WANGS for the sake of everyone in Placid, Black Rise, Citadel and Verge Vendor!

We will bring Peace and Order.

As is obvious from the battle report, this was a battle primarily between Rapid Withdrawal and its adversaries outside of the Gallente / Caldari conflict. Also clear is how insignificant the contribution from Templis Dragonaur terrorist sympathizers was to the hostile fleet, a mere two pilots out of a combined force of ninety. Such are the “victories” that State Protectorate sympathizers cling to. Hard fought, without a doubt, but mostly by others.

1 Like

My sincerest condolences, General Soter, that you and yours were among the targeted individuals in the attacks. I am glad you are safe. I can only hope that you do not let furor guide your decision making and you approach the coming weeks with temperance and consideration.

3 Likes

Enaluri System, deep space outpost, Ishaga Consellation, Black Rise Region.

In response to the ongoing chaos in Federation space, Federal Defense Union forces have deployed a fleet to the Enaluri system. Our objective is to secure the system. We will attempt to investigate if any of the system infrastructure or other local militia groups have clues or evidence related to the election terror attacks. Will post updates as applicable.

1 Like

In fact, a good example of a battle between the 2 involved faction is this

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.