Gnosis needs rebalance?

IMO the Gnosis is fine as is. No other BC can be flown by a brand new character. If you want to buff the Gnosis, it would need to have similar skill requirements as other BCs.

Gnosis cost what, 50mill ISK, just for the hull ?
I don’t think it’s something every new player can afford without a steady income. Even a cruiser hull can be the next big investment for an Alpha Clone, so in my opinion, just because Gnosis require one skill already trained, it’s not for everyone :confused:

Plus because it’s a Special Edition Battlecruiser, the stocks are limited, no ? At a moment or another the prices will skyrocket as there will be less Gnosis to sell, and then it will be considered as a collection battlecruiser rather than a usable ship.

So you think the special edition ship that doesn’t require a player to train battlecruiser skills should be on par with those that do?

It’s a jack of all trades ship, adequate for many jobs, but master at none.

Its a hideous pinata but thats the only thing wrong with it.

50M is nothing even for a newbie. I just started a new Alpha and did all the career agents at one station, and have about 20M ISK and another 5M in assets. It wouldn’t take long to raise enough ISK to fit a Gnosis with T1 gear in any PvE endeavor, which is good enough for Lvl 3 security missions. I recently ran some Lvl 3s with my hauler/trader to build standing in a trade hub corp, and his only real combat skills are with drones, and he was easily able to do every Lvl 3 he tried, thanks just to the 50% drone damage bonus.

Gnosis doesn’t need a buff, certainly not without upping the skill requirements

no it’s not its been here for like 5 years? And the price is firm.

I think it’s a trolling or joking topic based on your suggestions. That ■■■■■■■ ship concept is crazy in both combat and industry ways.

This is fine

its not extinct yet because more people need to go ganking them only, that’s what good ol M0o corp used to do.

1 Like

Very true though were there more giveaways in the last few years? There just seems to be a lot of them around for a limited ship.

1 Like

It was second round of 5 runs bpc’s seeded.

That and MarkeeDragon bought out CCP of the collectors edition that got 5 run BPC’s.
I painfully watched him open like 10k boxes.
The Gnosis will be around forever.

SWOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH

And again

SWOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH

1 Like

1 Like

I think the Gnosis needs like 2K m3 cargo bay and way more inertia and speed plus the Deep Space Transports native +3 warp core stab bonus.:heart_eyes:

I understand it was a hyperbole but just a note that though you can’t get all of those at the same time still you can get

• 1,865 mÂł of cargo capacity + 3x warp stabs or
  • 6x warp stabs or
  • 3,866 mÂł of cargo capacity.

Though this is for a transport fit as you would sacrifice all or many of the low slots for this which make combat fitting the above either impossible or very difficult and inefficient not to mention stabs crippling your targeting.

You can check the other combinations for their cargo capacity values and the relevant total EHP and structure EHP info in my Gnosis guide below.

Just click the “Cargo transport Gnosis” section link on the right side menu then scroll down to the second table.

(Note that the Guide is not updated according to the expanded alpha skillset yet so keep that in mind if you are reading it.)

1 Like

what list is that?

Combat Battlecruiser class rankings on ZKillboard.

Ferox must have changed a lot since I was away