[Good Samaritan] Saving up for my first Super, FAX, & Titan through elite pvp (UP TO 110b!)

That’s crazy! Mind sharing what the majority of your net worth consists of?

Mostly Frigates and Destroyers to be honest., an unusual amount, in every region. I don’t really have any noteworthy assets outside of usable ships and modules. I’ve got a handful of BPO’s, Dominix being the only one that ever paid for itself. A Charon which I don’t trust to use in high-sec anymore :smiley: The rest is just ISK that has built up over the years.

1 Like

How much time did that take you tho?

So I did a little light bumping the other day and decided to try streaming it to see how it feels doing it in front of a live audience. It took me by surprise that I averaged 20-30 viewers in the two days that I’ve done it. I managed to catch something pretty awesome on the first day, so instead of pasting the convo, I’ll let you watch it and see for yourself. Hopefully it better answers some of the frequent questions I get in the mail.

The foreplay starts almost immediately as I “hero bump” the freighter off the station as he lands to dock. If you just wanna see the duel without all the interesting bit between, then skip to 9:00.

TOTAL:
415m (shame the Bhaalgorn didn’t drop)

Here’s an Orca a caught a few days prior. Nothing new or impressive.

TOTAL:
249m

I haven’t done a lot of outright ganking besides whoring on some freighter ganks with Miniluv and CODE., but the works of @Australian_Excellence and other friends have inspired me to build my own personal gank fleet. I will admit that in my early days of messing with ganking that I didn’t take the natural progression of ganking miners, shuttles, T1 industrials, and all that… I skipped all that and went right to hyperdunking Freighters and Jump Freighters.

I had decided to re-invest my generous “donations” towards the next step in my ‘ELITE PVP’ career. I already had (5) gankers that I used to do other various things, so I figured that creating another 20 gankers and training them up mostly as Alphas where they would lie dormant until they were ready.

To do an initial test, I went ahead and injected (5) of the alphas into full-fledged gankers and started farming SP on them.

I didn’t want to get too ambitious, as I’ve come out ISK positive but I’ve definitely learned a few basic ganking noob lessons that I had obviously skipped previously. I’m getting better though, so it will be interesting to see how I progress.

You guys have really been spoiled with this post as I top it off with the cherry! Here, have a Tayra autopiloting through ganker’s heaven with 32b in cargo!

So there’s a really interesting story behind this kill, and I’m going to share the majority of it with you right now…

I had just gotten off of work and stopped by a gas station to fuel up and pick up a 24oz Michelob Ultra. I am walking back to my car when I look at my phone at the CODE. discord and see that a user is asking for help. He has scouted a 32b Tayra autopiloting in Niarja towards Amarr. I jump in my car, doing 80 in a 50 with an open beer in my hands wishing this 5-minute drive would hurry up.

I tell him that I have Tornados logged off in Amarr and to try to bump it. I make it home safely, burst through the door and sit at the computer ready to frag some poor idiot. I log in two of my Tornados and an alt to scoop with and head towards the desto. I make it there with my Tornados first and my scoop is 1j behind, so I don’t shoot right away. He types in Discord that he’s getting close enough to jump and I’m forced to pull the trigger, exploding his tiny ship into a billion of fiery bits. I instantly see the guy that scouted it go suspect and warp off. I finally get my scoop there and see that there’s only a measly 20m in the wreck.

I ask him if he got the Extractors and he claims that he hadn’t scooped them. Knowing that he was lying I start to reel into him about lying. I was lucky to have 2 other witnesses on grid at the time that were able to back me up, but this guy goes on denying that he’d scooped it until I ask him to take a slew of screenshots as proof. He finally comes clean and tells me to PM him.

The convo goes something like this:

Him: So what do you think is a fair split?
Me: 50/50. You scouted it, and I killed it.
Him: I grabbed it. In the heat of the moment warped and realized I had 32.5b isk.
Him: Thats literally more than ANYTHING I have had in this game.
Me: I know but there’s a mutually beneficial relationship we can have here if you do the right thing. Plus I sped home with an open beer to kill this for us.
Him: Well this is a hobby for me.
Him: I am not code or miniluv or anything. wormholer btw
Me: So am I
Him: yeah VMG
Me: Nope, EX-VMG. I’m in Shekelsquad now
Him: Huh. Interesting.
Me: What are you Lazerhawks?
Him: Naw man. TDSIN.
Me: LOL
Him: We be enemies
Me: Dude I’m not your enemy.
Him: I am going to go smoke a joint.
Him: Let me think and calm down.
Me: Ok sounds good

So at this point if you hadn’t kept up, I ganked this idiot carrying 32b and the guy that scouted it NEVER intended on showing me any of that loot. When he finally admitted to it, we find out that the groups we are apart of are mortal enemies…

Me: So like I killed a 22b Badger a few weeks ago. There’s whales always coming through the pipe. If you work with me we can keep killing ■■■■
Him: Yeah i get that.
Him: Jesus dude. Ok so here is where I stand. You killed it. I found it, tracked it and bumped it. So I feel like you should get something. But 50/50 is pretty steep.
Me: If I had looted it, I would be splitting it 50/50 with you right now
Me: That’s how I work. That’s how the code guys work
Me: I’ve literally split a 50b drop. This is how I operate.
Him: Yeah. And not for trying but I am ■■■■■■■ comepletely broke. I spend everything on injectors and PVP ships.
Him: I will give you 25%.
Me: Do what you think is fair
Him: I don’t think it is totally fair. If I wasn’t in this position financially I would split it with you.
Me: Dude lol

So he sends me a whopping 8b in Extractors and at this point I’m literally salty as ■■■■. Contrary to what a lot of you may think, this goes completely against how I treat people that I gank and play with. I call it not shitting where you eat, and this guy has squatted over me and taken a huge dump. I jump up a channel in Team Speak and ask my CEO to try and diplo it out since they know this greedy idiot. I’m in luck! The mixture of my CEO speaking with him and him being scared of threats of eviction get him speaking with me again.

The rest really isn’t that interesting, but he basically asks me to show him proof of me doing splits with gank loot and luckily I have a whole collection and history of doing clean and fair 50/50 splits that I’m able to show him. He sends me another 8b in Extractors and says some ■■■■ about how he’s still reluctant about doing a 50/50 split with me. It was at this point when I realized that this guy is actually a piece of ■■■■ and that this wasn’t over.

Stay tuned as there WILL be more!

TOTAL:
16b

Total ISK in the pot:

BONUS:
I had tried to contract scam him his Extractors back, but lacked the effort and finesse to seal the deal.

Reported for account sharing, friend!

BONUS BONUS:
I want to congratulate my friend Kanye North in his success in ‘ELITE PVP’! He helped a poor industrialist complete an ‘ASSISTED SUICIDE’ ritual last night and his hard work earned him roughly 700m!

6 Likes

Wow! True Elite PvP!

2 Likes

I had a look at your video (and the other one that is on your stream), and it teaches to the noob I am a lot of things. Thanks Faylee.

1 Like

This thread…

‘yawn’

Dryson is far more fresh n new.

Thanks! I can’t remember if it’s clipped or not but in one of my two streams I explain some mechanics and teach a little how I do it.

Next stream I may focus entirely on mechanics and how the average player can learn to include this in their pvp arsenal.

As I’m aiming towards this kind of elite PvP, every lesson I can learn from your videos will be very usefull to me.

However, I first need to relearn everything in Eve, because after a 3 years break, even my rust is rusty… :slight_smile:

Well get back into it :slight_smile: you’re sure to have some annoying or hard lessons to relearn, but don’t worry.

If you need help or have a question, mail me in-game.

I guess I’m back at it? For someone that’s tried to quit so many times, extracted SP, biomassed my main, given all my ISK away it seems I may be crazy?

I’ll pick this back up and try to update regularly… for now just doing some ganking in Amarr, so we’ll see how this relapse develops (I’m betting I got the itch bad).

This is all @Toxic_Yaken fault, so you can either thank or curse him… depending on how you view my return.

8 Likes

G
O
T
T
E
M

3 Likes

Wait, is one of the ransom scammers in a thread laughing about people getting scammed crying about HIMSELF getting scammed? “Contact their clan for diplo”??? “This isn’t OVER!”

I’m dying here laughing at the idiocy. “I worked so hard for those 15 minutes and I DESERVE half” LOL

I didn’t get scammed though? :slight_smile:

damn,was hoping for this series to come back - Its such a noble thing to help freighters in trouble. Thank you for making EvE a better - more friendly place.

1 Like

Hmmm…

I read through it, he seemed to take it pretty well. He never declared it not fair, started spewing vitriol, decided to lobby for game changes or any of the other carebear nonsense we would typically consider “tears”.

I’m always disappointed with the quality of the “ganker tears” you carebears like to try to point out.

Just wanted to update here since I feel this thread is part of what I’m leaving behind for current and future Eve Online players to witness.

I doubt I’ve quit forever because until I’m in Valhalla, permanently quitting Eve Online is an urban legend… but I have completely stopped playing in lieu of another game that seems to be a scam (just like Eve!).

Star Citizen! Yes, I’ve been scammed by Chris Roberts and I’ll admit that the game is in an embarrassing state for the amount of time and money scammed, but I’m having fun doing my typical dastardly deeds that you’d normally see here.

If you wanna keep in contact, add me on discord: benji#9806

I plan on sharing my adventures through words as well as videos! I will keep my eye on Eve Online though and I’ll likely return if I ever see an opportunity for me to enjoy the game again without having to sub 20 accounts :crazy_face:

1 Like

Can I have “some” of your stuff ? ( 10b would be enough, thanks !)