Grand Prix : That Event made me quit Omega

I like your scarf. Very nice.

It’s okay if they have the time to gather all the ISK’s to plex their accounts.
But still someone is paying the bill, otherwise noone would cry out if CCP is raising the fee.
Really, Alpha is enough to play in HS. You can do exploring, mining, missions and visiting combat sites. Sure, you cant do PI or become a structure owner, but that you cant manage with just one account. Okay, I was able to do that but I must tell you, it was alot of work. Back o Topic.

I didnt give up, I just dont pay Omega any longer.

1 Like

Sorry if I missed your response.

Why should I sub to a game that allows me everything I can do as alpha? One Omega account is not enough, you need for sure 2-3, some might say 4-5.
CCP made it that way.
I dont care to pay 15-25 € for a Game per month. But 80 € per month… sorry I dont wanna do that.

I only have 1 omega account I’ve had 2 for maybe a month at a time but its honestly not needed. What makes you think you need more than 1? and I have been playing since 2007 and never needed 2.

You dont need more than one omega account if you are in a corp and the leader orders you what to do. As Employee can you stay with one Omega account.

I’m in a corp but I mostly play solo, and orders? there is no such thing In my corp we play only for fun.

For solo is alpha in HS enough. Why do you need Omega?

Omega unlocks more ships which make more isk and then you can just buy omega with isk.

Cool, maybe I could to that too. Unfortunatly my ships having the bad habit to explode so fast if I jump in Low or Null-Sec. Hunter attacking usually instant. So I am kinda cut off from the goodies. No goodies = No ISK’s = No Plex = Buy Plex. So its better to chill with alpha. I dont care if my commorant explodes, I dont care if my pod explodes. I cant skill any longer so for what do I need implants? Join the chilled side of the alpha clones :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.