Guarded Sites in Wormhole Space

Hello everyone, I have a couple of questions regarding exploration

1. I want to know in wormhole space if the scanning difficulty (level I,II,III,IV) of a site tell us something about it, like the quality of the loot or the fact that the site is unsecured/forgotten, etc.

2. I already know that unknown parts of the space means C1, C2 or C3 wormholes, and is the only types of wormholes were you can actually find safe sites. Now I want to know if once you found and unsecured/forgotten site in these wormholes means that all the sites in the wormhole are like that or is it possible to get a mix between unsecured/forgotten sites and faction sites inside a wormhole? In the last case is this related to the classification of the wormhole (c1,c2,c3)? is there any probabilities involved, like 90% of sites in c3 are unsecure/forgotten and 50% in c2 are unsecured/forgotten?

Thanks

Hey Issac,

As I understand it the sites vary, when you are in a system type the “J” number in here:

http://www.ellatha.com/eve/WormholeSystemslist.asp

and it will give you all sorts of useful information.

Answering your questions:

1. No. The scanning difficult is not the quality of the loot. For example, in a C1 system, faction relic/data sites can have from 1 to 3 scanning difficulty. Sleeper sites will have 3 scanning difficulty.

2. Wormhole systems can range from Class 1 to Class 6 (C1 to C6). You can only have faction relic/data sites in systems from C1 to C3. If you found one forgotten/unsecured site does not mean there will not be faction sites in these systems. From C4 to C6 you won’t have any faction data/relic (data/relic with no rats). There is no disclosed probability of sites being faction or sleeper on C1 to C3 systems.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.