Guardians Gala 2021

Feb 25, 2021, 20:16 UTC

Took limited part in Guardians gala, lost a ship (Ishtar - yes I know - my own fault) and struggled to get first reward only to discover a limited time SKIN - how disappointing!
I would not have bothered had I known.
It’s just general feedback.

2 Likes

Huh. I didn’t think that any events dropped limited time skins. Wonder if it was a bug or intended. Either way, limited time skins are a crappy reward.

This is subjective of course, but to compare, I lost no ships, got several permanent SKINs, completed enough Gala challenges to get well over the 200 points needed for the Cynabal and Machariel SKINs and got so much loot from sites (all in High Sec) that the ‘Guardians Gala’ station container I made for the loot has an estimated 800 million value. Add to that all the bounties for all the ships I killed and it was a massive success for me.

1 Like

I got an Atron skin, some spirits and some exotic dancers. I call that a win

1 Like

I got lots of skins and OPEs from combat sites. Overall I liked this event and made lots of money, though I don’t particularly like skins as a primary reward. They’re a pain to sell and not worth much

1 Like

I thought the ratio of skins to other loot was much better in this event. The yule one was much more skin based and nothing like as profitable. I think I made at least 4-5bill in the Guardian’s Gala. That is profit after loosing a pair of Praxis’ in a wormhole site.
A lot of that came from overseers personal effects, but I think I found a bill in accelerators and another half in boosters.

Its crap bloating my game with literal adware pn my ui.

There’s a row of little icons just under the booster and log off timers that will hide or unhide it if you click it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.