Guardians Gala 2019

There are too much to tell what is wrong with this event, in the summ
IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!
DO NOT DO IT, YOU’LL LOSE ISK, ALL OF IT’LL GONE WASTED!!!

3 Likes

“Nothing ventured; nothing gained”

I defeated carrier in highsec, got damaged vip box with standard booster in it, plus ticket and t1 heavy neutralizer, wasted an hour to do it. ALL is ventured, and still NOTHING gained:P

You’ve gained a life lesson about CCP’s idea of “fun” events. :wink:

1 Like

I just did a VIP site that someone had abandoned so there were 2 flights of fighters/drones out from the thanatos , I got 1 ticket + under 60k isk worth of loot .

I decided to turn in 2 tickets in the vip site , so for 50 mill isk + 2 tickets + 10 ore ( 22mill isk ) i got

drum roll ( only use matchsticks please )

5th tier overseers personal effects + synth drop booster , a grand total of less then 1.5 mill isk.

So to run that site solo cost me approx 75 mill isk , I would be better off , way better off timing my accounts and letting them go dormant then actually running the "event " in fact I wish this event had never been made public and hidden somewhere the sun dont shine

2 Likes

I posted in another topic about this event that I think CCP is trying to suck isk out of the game as it appears that hyper inflation has posssibly started in the game’s economy. There were so many lost ships and even more lost isk with these “prize boxes” that this event might very well be a very good way to suck isk out of the game.

It also makes it a suckers event and CCP is now a scammer just like the Jita scammers. “They will double your isk!”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.