Gud links - useful links for new players and vets alike

Are you tired of having to save all your out of game bookmarks in your internet browser? Well have I got the tool for you!

I’ve compiled a listing of out of game 3rd party sites that many players utilize while playing EVE that are accessible in game via a chat channel.

I mostly did this as a means to help new players by sharing with them a few of the resources they should be aware of out of game.

To find the channel go to the little talk bubble on the chat window click it and it will open the “chat channels” window. In the box at the top type in :

“GUD LINKS” - without the quotes

Links included so far are :

[NAVIGATION]

• DOTLAN MAPS
  • PATHFINDER

[ECONOMY]

• PRICE QUOTES (EVEPRISAL)
  • ORE CHART
  • RED FROG FREIGHT
  • PI CHART

[PVE INTEL]

• NPC DAMAGE TYPES
  • MISSION REPORTS
  • COMBAT ANOMALIES
  • COMBAT SIGNATURES
  • SLEEPER SIGNATURES

[PVP INTEL]

• ZKILLBOARD
  • EVE WHO
  • SCANNING TOOLS

Links can be added simply by mailing them to Mr Gud Links in game where they will be reviewed

Thank you and I hope this channel will be of GUD use to you all.

*Protips:

• Click the Member list settings on the chat window and uncheck show member list to make it easier to view the links in the channel.
  • Stack the GUD LINKS channel with your local channel to swap back and forth as needed to keep it open and at the ready for whenever you need to get to the links.
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.