β˜… :aura: Guides and 🎁 Giveaways

Guides still available, giveaways still ongoing.

1 Like

Good to see you still doing this.

:+1:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

5 bil ISK donation received

As he is biomassing his characters @Drago_Shouna generously donated 5 billion ISK from his main character (did not specify if I can mention the name so I refer to his forum alt instead which he noted never hidden to be such so is publicly know for sure) to the Kherub Angels giveaways initiative.

I’ve transferred the donation to an unused wallet division that I now dedicate to donations. As such this and future donations are tracked and handled completely separate from the other wallet divisions. (Haven’t received ISK donations in the past that I did not use in a giveaway soon after so was no need for such a separate wallet division in the past but such a huge amount warrants one as it is expected to be a long term journey to use it all on giveaways.) The ISK most likely will be used as funds for one or several new giveaways in the future.

Thank you for your generous donation @Drago_Shouna and as I wrote earlier:

Fly safe during your new endeavors o/

Edit:

2 Likes

thanks a lot again for this
https://evepraisal.com/a/wg003

1 Like

No problem, glad it helps. Don’t forget you can request a batch of blueprints every calendar month. :calendar:

2 Likes
2 Likes

:warning: Advent Calendar Giveaway Event locations have been announced in the related thread.

Also guides still available, giveaways still ongoing.

Blessed be your effort.

2 Likes

Salvage Drone II blueprints are now available in the giveaway

β˜… 100x - Salvage Drone II Blueprint (4 ME / 14 TE, 11 runs or 2 ME / 4 TE, 10 runs)

(Note that these require Omega clone state to use.)

1 Like

Over the years received a bunch of good ratings and awards from EVE players in the steam community which shows the guides reach people who find them useful and take time to express this and even provide useful rewards as gratitude. Thanks all, glad I could help! Fly safe o/

2 Likes