Hack - Invulnerable mode

Check out the new caracal of doom, better than a Titan :

That’s a new one. Submit a support ticket.

nuuuu ! we shall buy them and rule all of eve with them !

How do you get that list of ship stats to display?

Ship type, etc.

@Apheline As mentioned before, please contact Customer Support and have them look at this. Simply create a ticket in the Exploit category and add information such as date/time of incident, involved people and what happened.

Thanks!

There are a couple things that come to my mind (e.g. extreme server lag) that might cause such a strange behavior without directly being an exploit. Customer Support has all the information and logs to look into this in detail.

Nice video, by the way! :grinning:

What if logs show nothing? :smirk:

I think some people earned Ghost-like abilities with Ghost Training: You see something, but you just can’t seem to touch or affect it and in a brief instant, it’s gone.

These are the ghosts of past capsuleers.

CCP cant do anything about it. CCP cant even grasp the idea of transcendency that came with coding this monstrosity. :smiling_imp:

There has been a tethering bug since the release of Citadels. It can happen accidentally, but you can also force it to do it. So yeah, you can basically be tethered and warp around the system, but you can’t actually aggress someone or you lose the tether.

I didn’t see any forcefields involved on there :stuck_out_tongue: