★ 🎃 Halloween fireworks screenshot contest

Alrite still haven’t fully recovered but getting much better for sure so time to conclude the event.

:loudspeaker:

@Ogeko_Nightwolf submitted a video specifically made for this screenshot contest incorporating the Halloween theme. Very well done work so congratulations! As a result has earned the :trophy: Champion pumpkin prize with the 250 million ISK award.

@Low_Put submitted a great video of a memorable earlier event so it came second as it was not a new creation nor had the Halloween theme incorporated. It also received the most likes (three at the moment of writing). As a result has earned the :2nd_place_medal: Eerie lantern prize with the 125 million ISK reward and also the :hearts: Community favourite prize with the 66.666 million ISK reward for a total of 191.666 mil ISK.

Congratulations to the winners!

Note that I will transfer the ISK later today. If you do not receive the ISK within 24 hours from posting this drop me a reminder here or in the form of an in-game EVEmail just in case.

o/

Edit:

1 Like

There is a legend (Amarrians would bash me just talking about this) that in the lost Eden people used honey and garlic for quick recovery and even prevention. Not sure if it’s possible to get such stuff in New Eden though…

Yeaa!! Thank you! It was a fantastic mission in itself - next time it will be even better because of the gathered experience!
We will split the prize with @Ghaillie_Oksayris because we did it together. Was unforgettable experience!
Thanks everyone - and for the contest, and for those who participated in it!

Good to hear you’re feeling better.

I fully intended to do so but unfortunately I couldn’t submit any Halloween Fireworks Screenshots here, mainly due to the fact that CCP’s in-game event requires way too much grinding. I’m sure others feel the same.

Anyway, Crimson’s Girl and I just wanted to thank you for hosting this and we’ll definitely be looking up for the next Fireworks event…

Oh, and gratz to the winners…

1 Like

:vulcan_salute: :space_invader:

:worried: :nauseated_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.