The Halloween fireworks screenshot contest
A friendly competition as an excuse to share fireworks showcases.
To participate just take a screenshot of performing fireworks in-game and post the screenshot here, that’s it. ()
Note: Even if you don’t want to participate in the competition (thus leaving the prizes for others to have) still feel free to post your screenshots if you have any (just let us know you are not entering the competition).
Originally the winners were planned to be chosen, announced and receive their prizes sometime after Halloween (Sunday, October 31) though this has been changed accordingly the below announcement:
As this year’s free Halloween fireworks login reward will arrive on the 31st, the submission deadline for screenshots in this contest is pushed to the
3rd of November daily downtime(11:00 EVEtime - see current EVEtime at https://eve-offline.net) thus everyone has time to submit their screenshots until then.
Due to a sever case of influenza this is the first time I sign in since days and most likely will not sign in for several more or even longer. As a result the competition will only conclude at an unspecified future date when my health recovered enough to permit me to do so. Everyone is welcome to post screenshots until then if for not other reason than just for the sake of it. Sorry for this unexpected delay. Happy halloween!
- Only one screenshot entry per character (though feel free to post several screenshots but clearly indicate which one is the entry otherwise your submission might be void).
- Preferably take a screenshot afterwards you read this thread (thus submit a new screenshot) though it is also acceptable to post a screenshot taken at an earlier date as well.
- Halloween themed fireworks showcase is a big plus but not mandatory to enter.
- Bonus points for incorporating interesting scenery and/or situations, lightshow and other fancy features and literal fireworks ('splosions) are also welcome. The larger and prettier the better though size is not everything so fine crafted quality might land you a better result in the “competition”, maybe best if you can manage to achieve both.
- Attach the screenshot to the post (which might convert the image) but feel free to link a larger version as well for additional detail. (Also linking to an image in your online image library is also perfectly fine as long as you directly attach the image as well.)
|Champion pumpkin||250 million ISK|
|Eerie lantern||125 million ISK|
|Spooky cauldron||62.5 million ISK|
|Haunting werewolf||31.25 million ISK|
|Community favourite||66.666 million ISK|
The first four will be decided by the judge (myself) while the community favourite will be chosen by the readers / viewers (the submission post that receives the most likes will get the community award).
You can also check out our giveaways and guides at: