HALLOWEEN HORRORS/SCARCITY šŸŽƒ

Are you only looking in high sec? That could explain a lot.

Yesā€¦itā€™s always been in HSā€¦What of it?

The event is in all space, not just High Sec.

Yes, but the number of sites this year is far less compared to previous years. Why?

How do you know thereā€™s not just more people doing them?

Ive seen a fair few on my travel through Derelik this afternoon

1 Like

Not the first complaint:

Thereā€™s more people running the sites in high sec, because all the null blobs and their alts have found it is great for min/maxing their ISK/hr. So everyone in null quit doing abyssals and null sec anoms and is in high sec.

Most of them are too scared to run the sites in low sec, so the sites respawn in low sec, and donā€™t get run. So thereā€™s a plethora of sites I see while wandering around low sec. If no one runs the sites, they donā€™t respawn (potentially in high sec).

Thus, youā€™re competing with the thousands of null players, and since none of yā€™all are going to low sec, once they re-spawn down there they donā€™t get cleared out.

3 Likes

Well, this is a factor. However, when you go 30 jumps and only see one (thatā€™s already occupied) I think itā€™s safe to say that there are fewer sites.

Thanks for that. Itā€™s spot on what Iā€™m finding. I think something broke yesterday, as there were more sites in the morning and then they disappeared.

I hate LS. I used to do FW in and around Old Man Star. LS has a lot of :poop: floating around.

I donā€™t know what timezone you are in, but when the nullblocs wake up, they and their scout alts will hoover up all the sites.

Well, then the 2 guys in 3 days Iā€™ve seen running the sites are very happy.

1 Like

Probably the same guys that usually camp LS gatesā€¦ Itā€™s not the same for ā€œtouristsā€. I do agree with you about this. :+1:

After 4 hours of looking, I found 1 siteā€¦and it was almost finished.

1 Like

I estimate that it will take FOREVER at this rate to finish the Campaign.

1 Like

The prizes are naff anyway, I mean the skins are not even that good, put a nice ship at the end of the chain, something like an Echelon and then itā€™s worth doing.

I suggest you just give up and do something more constructive.

2 Likes

Youā€™re probably right, but my options keep decreasing with each expansionā€¦

30 Jumps through Essence, Sinq Laison, and Derelik this morning, and ZERO Crimson Harvest sites.

Where are they?

Meanwhile, in Low Sec

3 Likes

Are you running those? Iā€™d have to ship down :arrow_down:. My Marauder isnā€™t jumping into LS.

Calm down miner.

1 Like

Tried it once and didnā€™t find it very engaging.

I would jump into LS with a Catalystā€¦since they cost about .50 cents. :rofl:

Im literally in a system on my own.

I dont do the events since it became apparent they were just the same every time.

2 Likes

There are folk using Maruaders in Low. But Iā€™ve been using a Drekavac, with which I have completed the basic sites, the more advanced Tetrimon and the Tetrimon escalation (which isnā€™t worth the effort). The Crimson Gauntlet is harder than the Tertimon Base.

You need to be able to shoot out to about 20km and sustain cap ~+5GJ. An MJD is useful and the passkeys make the activity much safer

2 Likes