Hangars Lights

Electrolytes, it’s what GPUs crave

5 Likes

Settings won’t change the fact that hangars are much darker than before. They’re supposed to be darker than before.

Settings can make it look prettier though.

1 Like

If you do not have REAL problems why not CREATING one?

Multiple people in different threads have already announced my opinion that the new hangar graphics look WAY better than before,so what is the meaning of this complaining threat no.75?

Get used to it or get away…

Maybe people have - *gasp - different opinions on things?

Deal with it.

Maybe those “people” are just you and a few…it’s always the same people that complain in those threads that are opend and opend again for no pupose…and those “people” then confirm the opnion of the op of the actual threat and open anotherone where the last OP confirms their(ifdentical) opnion …the WAST majority finds the new graphics WAY better than the old…

So again…get used to it or get away via a ragequit…

Undock. Problem solved.

3 Likes

There even is no “problem” if you not undock…as i said…

No problem?

Create one… :slight_smile:

Cool.

This seems pretty important to you. May I suggest some deep breathing? Perhaps a nice cup of herbal tea?

I have no intention of quitting eve, raging or not, sorry.

Oh…and just 'cause it bugs you; THE STATIONS ARE TOO DARK! lol

Yes…senseless complains bugger me…
Even if you do not like the hangar graphics quit acting as if you own this game by paying your little subscription fee…
Because you do not own the dirt under the fingernail of a pearl abyss employee…

Bottom line…

Sry for the harshness of the reality…

I haven’t paid a sub (well…directly, anyway, but that’s another subject) for many years, but I do own this game…as much as you or any other player doesn’t…

So you only have LESS right to demand ANYTHING…

stations look amazing now, well done CCP.

1 Like

I suggest you make yourself more familiar with the English language before using words like bugger; buggering someone being slang for sodomising them.

The German equivalent is fairly close, being Sodomie.

1 Like

I hope he doesn’t.

'tis ok

He’ll ignore it anyway, because Balos.

Of course. Dumb me.

To talk about something interesting, can you explain how this actually cripples a gfx card instead of just absolutely killing it?

Jonah! Don’t judge peoples’ fetishes!

:no_mouth: :mask: Oh my. Another one who misunderstands the very basic concept of plex/gametime/CCP getting money…

Let me guess; you used to be an economist, too? What next, pic of you on a motorcycle with stern talking to warning?

Not sure how you came up with me demanding anything…but ok…if sticking to that makes you feel better, you go on at that windmill full tilt!

Easier to show than explain.

Idle.

100% load with cinebench opengl

Boost clocks should be in the region of 1600 Mhz for the GPU and 2000 Mhz for the memory.

It never gets above those clocks, the OJ has fried the power control chip as far as I can tell, can unplug the 6 pin connector and it’s exactly the same. It’s not the PSU, I have lots of them and it does the same regardless.

Just changed job, with a goodly salary increase, so a new gfx card is on my list of things to buy soon.

And… I screenshot cinebench too soon the load hit 99% when the video benchmark was running.

1 Like