Hangars Lights

(Traco Miritu) #42

Making any kind of sense in the last posts doesn’t come into your mind?

Why should i care about slang?

(Jonah Gravenstein) #43

I’m just saying…

I find it amusing, no doubt you too would find it amusing if I made a similar error in German.

(Solecist Project) #44

Have you looked into trying power-modding it to see if it helps? I’m not up to date about what’s doable, but I’d try killing reviving it before I’d buy a new one, because the new ones aren’t really worth the money. Involves a bit of soldering, afaik, but that’s it.

What I mean to say is that there are mods that force the card to push more power through, which might help you, because apparently there isn’t much going through your card right now.

(Jonah Gravenstein) #45

It’s pulling power from the pci rail, the external powerstage is dead, been through it with a meter and scope; the power supply to the card is fine with voltages bang on, plenty of current available too.

DC electrical systems are what I do, all day, every day. Whatever is wrong with the card is on a component level, and being all smd components that is beyond my knowledge. I’d probably get better fps performance form the onboard tbh; the GTX looks great and can display most stuff at high to v high, albeit at about 10 fps.

(Traco Miritu) #46

We all have our faults and flaws… :slight_smile:

For mine i simply do not care… :slight_smile:

I have better things to do than to have sorrows about a perfection level i never will be able to reach…

So i ignore,no need for improves means more spare time :smiley:

(Jonah Gravenstein) #47

This explains much.

Self improvement allows you to identify your own strengths and weaknesses, enabling you to work on making strengths stronger and turning weaknesses into strengths.

Your faults and flaws are fairly obvious, that you don’t care to address them is a weakness, one that makes you look childlike and arrogant.

(Traco Miritu) #48

And teaching me like this makes you look like beeing unable to accept other approaches to live which also explains much…but thank you for the lesson…

(Jonah Gravenstein) #49

I shouldn’t have to “teach” you this, you should know it already as it is a common theme throughout life.