Hangars Lights

Making any kind of sense in the last posts doesn’t come into your mind?

Why should i care about slang?

I’m just saying…

I find it amusing, no doubt you too would find it amusing if I made a similar error in German.

Have you looked into trying power-modding it to see if it helps? I’m not up to date about what’s doable, but I’d try killing reviving it before I’d buy a new one, because the new ones aren’t really worth the money. Involves a bit of soldering, afaik, but that’s it.

What I mean to say is that there are mods that force the card to push more power through, which might help you, because apparently there isn’t much going through your card right now.

It’s pulling power from the pci rail, the external powerstage is dead, been through it with a meter and scope; the power supply to the card is fine with voltages bang on, plenty of current available too.

DC electrical systems are what I do, all day, every day. Whatever is wrong with the card is on a component level, and being all smd components that is beyond my knowledge. I’d probably get better fps performance form the onboard tbh; the GTX looks great and can display most stuff at high to v high, albeit at about 10 fps.

1 Like

We all have our faults and flaws… :slight_smile:

For mine i simply do not care… :slight_smile:

I have better things to do than to have sorrows about a perfection level i never will be able to reach…

So i ignore,no need for improves means more spare time :smiley:

This explains much.

Self improvement allows you to identify your own strengths and weaknesses, enabling you to work on making strengths stronger and turning weaknesses into strengths.

Your faults and flaws are fairly obvious, that you don’t care to address them is a weakness, one that makes you look childlike and arrogant.

3 Likes

And teaching me like this makes you look like beeing unable to accept other approaches to live which also explains much…but thank you for the lesson…

1 Like

I shouldn’t have to “teach” you this, you should know it already as it is a common theme throughout life.

3 Likes

I really like the new dark look!
Haven’t visited all stations yet, but hey … it’s quite nice!

You consider the opposite of trying to get better at something to be a good approach?

simple answer?

no…

Like i said previously i simply do not care…

So what now? You consider self improvement a good approach towards Life, or not? Up there you actually made it clear that self improvement is bad and people should consider different approaches.

Is the question too complicated for you?

You not understanding even the easiest of an answer and on the other hand claiming that I am stupid is so typical for guys like you…

You actually think you are so smart and proof yourself a moron with every other post…

-SIGH-

Sometimes i whish i would not be as controlled as i am so i could tell you where you can stick your unreasonable and irrelevant opinion…

But i don’t because that wouldn’t be polite…

It’s “irrelevant”, not “unrelevant”.

So are you saying that there are better approaches to Life than self improvement, or not?

I think self improvement is on a par with self responsibility for him, it’s something other people practice.

3 Likes

I think you two are just morons that act like you do because you simply cannot take other approaches,may it be life or game,than yours and acting like this because it is the only weapon in your arsenal…

Now what?

Let me give you this advice…

There are doctors out there that are specialized for your kind of problem…go to them and let them help you…

It’s possible…really…

Help yourself and you help all of us even me…

Please…

1 Like

okay, okay. :slight_smile:

Self reflection is a wonderful thing, you should try it sometime instead of projecting your inadequacies onto others.

Let me give you this advice…

There are doctors out there that are specialized for your kind of problem…go to them and let them help you…

Right back at ya, before dispensing your advice to see a doctor maybe you should try it for yourself.

Help yourself and you help all of us even me…

I am helping myself, I do have some issues and I’m getting help for them, maybe you should try it too.

I think a really big issue is that he’s projecting his way of thinking onto us, which makes him believe our words are as equally empty and meaningless as his. He just throws words at us, because he believes they’re some form of counter. There’s no way he truly actually comprehends the deeper meaning behind what he’s writing. He doesn’t realize that we’re actually also thinking about what he’s writing and that we’re also looking at it from a more meta perspective.

It’s kind of like all the idiots who, no matter what you say, will always respond with “cry more noob”. Speaks volumes about them, btw.

In the end, though … should we be making fun of him for being a powerless, uneducated lower class peasant who lacks the understanding of what we’re actually doing with him? Should we really take advantage of this poor soul, who never really had a chance at thriving in life and achieving his dreams?

Hm …

Yes! :blush:

The default setting for the Hangar Bay lights is a bit too dark, can’t even see any Hangar Bay details.

However after raising the brightness a little bit in Esc menu, details in the Hangar Bay can be seen and the whole effect looks good.

Now about the ship itself, seems the new lighting effects have added an unearthly white glow to the ship, basically making it tough to view active ship skins.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I find it amusing that you REALLY believe this and on the other hand negate every bit of it with your posts…very self-esteem…very very self-esteem…