Hangars Lights

*pets Balos’ head*

One day, my little piefke … one day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s like a bad Fab Rod clone, with a slight chance of Lederhosen.

2 Likes

You two are really the equivalent and a re-incarnation of waldorf and statler of the muppet show from the past… :slight_smile:
You know,the two elder muppets that hang above in their seats and do nothing more than gripe and demanding,stating how better the show was in the past :slight_smile:

You clearly remind me of them… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some pissant complaining about hangar spaceship lights in a videogame.

Priorities straight much ?

1 Like

A what?

I don’t know what you mean…

You have to explain this.

Beside what you may think not everybody lives in your strange world and knows automatically what you mean…your comrade maybe…but all others do not…

1 Like

*snickers* :smile:

2 Likes

Sounds just like what fab rod might say.

You know very little about anything; so not shocked you don’t get the reference.

You have to explain this.

No, I don’t; I’m following your example and making statements that I’m not going to explain when asked.

3 Likes

Soon:

1 Like

I see what you did there. Needs moar wifebeater or lederhosen.

And a good talking to.

2 Likes

Also, seriously …

1. most people in germany don’t actually wear lederhosen.
  2. Austrians wear lederhosen too.

STOP OPRESSING MY CULTURAL HERITAGE!!!1111
:angry:

1 Like

I know, but it amuses me to generalise in this way :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The problem with you is that you really don’t see that this kind of stupidity influences your sight on the reality…

This is sad because you proof yourself incapable of seeing the world as it is with every new post…

That’s what we’ve been saying to you.

And this is where you have proven yourself wrong…i’m just holding the mirrow,it’s not MY picture you see…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.