They’re not that rare.
Please do, this is the first I’ve heard of it.
Some structures in mission and exploration sites are impervious to damage and can’t be destroyed, other structures will register damage and can be destroyed… Some of those destroyed structures will drop loot…
I’ve been shooting structures in mission and exploration sites for a very long time and have never been Concorded for that…
Yes, go find one and post the details here…
Ive also been destroying mission site structures for many years and have never been concorded over it.
Please find one for me as well.
Can’t say in all my years running missions I’ve seen one that will get you concordokken. Please share with the class your findings @Gasephed_Sinak
I had it happen once, many many years ago. It was the reason I stopped shooting random structures in missions, and only shoot them if the mission report said it drops loot I want.
FYI, none of the structures that drop loot will get you concorded. So unless you make it a point to waste time and ammo shooting things that don’t drop loot, you’d never realize this.
Not as long as me…
I’ll find one.
Yeah right, your character was created and joined these forums in Oct 2025… Obviously you’re just a forum troll alt, especially since you singled me out of everyone else who basically gave the same reply as mine…
Due to that I’m just gonna call BS on whatever you say…
Lastly, try posting with your main…
Yea, im still waiting. ![]()
Due to that I’m just gonna call BS on whatever you say…
I’ve always been supportive of you in these forums. Don’t run off the few allies that you have…
The carebears are fighting!
Here. Tight and mechanical. No fluff.
Highsec Missions Where Shooting the Wrong Target Can Trigger CONCORD
This is not about pirates being protected.
It happens when you aggress neutral or friendly entities inside certain mission pockets with Safety set to Red.
1) The Damsel in Distress (all levels)
- Pleasure Garden workers
- Civilian ships
- Non-hostile Pleasure Hub NPCs
Shooting these can generate a Criminal flag.
2) Stop The Thief
Contains neutral convoy elements and non-hostile structures.
Aggressing the wrong target can trigger CONCORD.
3) Unauthorized Military Presence (some faction variants)
Includes neutral faction-aligned structures or sentries.
Attacking them in highsec can result in a Criminal timer.
4) Right Hand of Zazzmatazz
Contains destructible neutral structures that are not legal targets.
5) Certain Storyline / Faction Navy Missions
May include empire-aligned structures or installations that are not legal to attack in highsec.
If CONCORD appeared, a neutral entity was aggressed.
Pirate NPCs and pirate structures themselves are not protected.
1) The Damsel in Distress (all levels)
- Pleasure Garden workers
- Civilian ships
- Non-hostile Pleasure Hub NPCs
Shooting these can generate a Criminal flag.
C’mon man, GPT is hallucinating things that aren’t even overview objects here. Pleasure garden workers? Pleasure hub NPCs? What civilian ships appear in Damsel? I can’t think of any.
People tend to overlook the “less than fortunate” souls out there…
He has never actually undocked. That’s why he has no killboard and relies on ChatGPT to think for him.
I did not realize you are a girl.
Thank you for telling me.
My apologies dear.
Maybe it was this guy……..
But, joking aside….yea i think this is complete rubbish. Ive destroyed every single structure there and did not attract concord. ( yea i blasted everything for kicks…so what )
I did not realize you are a girl.
Still up to the same games, I see.
This doesn’t indicate a Concord response. If you hit yes and nothing happens because your safety is green, that would indicate a Concord response.

