★★★ Haulers Channel ★★★

Great channel for movers and people needing things moved. Great place to learn if you are interested in getting into hauling. Friendly people too.

1 Like

A very nice group of haulers and people.

will use them instead pushx or redfrog in the future

2 Likes

I’m looking for freelance trader / hauler pilots. If you like to travel, have some ability and interest in trading and hauling, and want to earn some extra ISK, please get in touch.

Start

1 Like

There’s something for everyone in this channel - contractors, haulers, newbros and the ones that like the occasional banter. Very neat and friendly community overall.

1 Like

Great channel for finding newly posted contracts. My go-to every time I return to EVE.

Rotsner Deja
EVE Trade | Realtime Hauling & Station Trading Tool

dont know who the mods are on this channel, but they ban people really quick without any reason. NOT a good service to the community…

Banning is reserved for people harmful to the channel, and all moderators are moderated and have a rule set to follow, we don’t just throw out bans for nothing, and every mod has been around for a long time and are very experienced.

We do ban quick, but there is due process taking place with each decision.
Try not to be butt hurt if you get caught doing something your not meant too.

Cheers
Rita

1 Like

hi i have some fittings to haul

Did you put collateral on

Hey any chance I get unbanned from the haulers channel? I’m a well known hauling consultant. I only aim to give advice on how to skillfully maneuver through the space highway.

2 Likes

Me too. I’ve been wrongfully banned due to misunderstanding.

i need a hauler to move all my ships and items from “Amarr Imperial Academy” to “Amarr Navy”

Great channel Fast service People in there are Very helpful in getting your stuff moved

Seems to be a lack of freighter pilots available in this channel, many freighter contracts take awhile to get accepted. Some mods beg you to reduce to dst size or nag you to go private with them for priority hauls. I am not even sure the owner of the channel posts contracts any longer. Sad to see what this channel has become.

Great channel, great people :slight_smile:

Anyone is welcome to join regardless of who you work for,

Banning is reserved for people harmful to the channel, and all moderators are moderated and have a rule set to follow, we don’t just throw out bans for nothing, and every mod has been around for a long time and are very experienced. We do ban quick, but there is due process taking place with each decision. Try not to be butt hurt if you get caught doing something your not meant too.

That’s not true.

I’ve been banned from this channel in like 30s after I mentioned my main is in Goons and every single character I have there is prohibited from entering even though they have clear killboards.

It’s silly to global ban members of the biggest coalition with the biggest economy and production because some of them shoot ships in an internet ship shooting game. The question is who isn’t banned and why because every supercoalition has highsec pubbie shooting department atm.

bump for a great service

1 Like

Awesome channel…awesome people…always helpful.

Great people! Very helpful! Not discriminating against minorities!

How do I find this channel I do a search but it finds nothing? am I doing some thing wrong?