Hauling as a Career in Eve

Hi guys,

I have been playing Eve on and off for a while but I cannnot seem to stay in the game for some reason. The only thing I really like doing is hauling.
Is it possible to haul players gear in game in ships other than industrial ships that are only going to get ganked. This is one of the only things I like doing in game, mining doesn’t keep me interested, pvp doesn;t interest me, maybe Planetary Interaction/farming is worth a try or exploration not sure.

Yes. But you can also use a cloaky transport ship for medium size loads.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

There are many different hauling ships and it’s up to you to pick the right ship for the job.

Yes, people often want to kill hauling ships carrying a lot of value, but if you play well you should be able to avoid most if not all ganks while making ISK.

Sounds like a fun challenge to me.

There are things you can do to lower the risk of being attacked but there’s no sure way to haul in complete safety.

Blockade runners with cloaks are very good. There’s the cloaks med trick. Fitting lot’s of tank. Taking another route or hauling as part of a team.

The cloaky/mwd trick is wonderful. But you have to practice.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.