Have you seen Salvos, or Teckos?

Do you know what nemesis means? :rofl:

makes me think of a nice BBQ. just wash his mouth before :evil:

It’s a stealth bomber. :expressionless:

Retribution, vengeance, punishment,…

Please behave. :slight_smile:

I have tested this many years ago. My pod bumping a pod.

Iirc it actually bumped.

The actual problem with bumping pods is that when you go too fast you pass through it, which translates into the inability to bumptackle a pod, because the velocity needed exceeds the threshold and the bumper simply passes through.

If that did not happen, I bet we would eventually have people play pod bowling. :blush:

I did not get to sit at a keyboard again today, but tomorrow, pre-noon, I will.

2 Likes

Spam posting again. Against Forum rules Dom.

Looking at the bans, the pattern is pretty clear.

• Continuous hogging of attention
  • Intentionally triggering someone repeatedly into posting
  • Reckless responding to intentional triggers
  • Back- and forth posting

The second one addresses you as well, and my thread shines like Sol on a bright day …
… in summer …
… at high noon …
… in Death Valley.

So, please … behave, you silly. : - )

1 Like

Back on topic, what happened to Bumblefck???

Salvos has a bad way with words …
… and Dom a hasty mind, once triggered.

Just like Dracvlads “rapid” typing, btw, causing him to make tons of errors.
Or when Salvos just repeats the same thing over and over again.
That’s built up emotion that has taken a high degree of control over the person.

Triggered.

Dom apparently did not connect “can bumptackle” with “reduces the effect to zero”. It appears that Salvos meant to say that it is possible to bump - and the pod wiggles once, if hit, meaning it could theoretically be prevented from warping off in this instant - but due to the nature of the pod it is impossible to actually tackle.

vOv

3 Likes

indeed.

I really don’t care if you like me or not. But if you call me a liar and then people show you that what I wrote is actually true then just apologize. Instead you derail the thread with tons of excuses. Seriously pathetic if you ask me.

1 Like

The whole discussion there was Salvos desperately trying to prove that bumping should be nerfed because it makes warp scramblers redundant. I know that thread is a mess, but that’s why he actually started that line of argument.

My answer to that was that, which probably everyone knows who plays the game, bumping only really affects the slow fat ships because it is completely impractical to “tackle” a fast aligning ship and that this vulnerability is a trade-off of capital ships.

But because in Salvos’ world there is no such word like “practicality” and everything is an absolute he would not accept that point because you know in theory it’s still possible bla bla. And even when pressed with the question if it applies to pods where the align time is zero he danced around the question so he didn’t have to admit that his whole premiss is shite.

2 Likes

:+1:

100% spot on.

:facepunch:

1 Like

Good job at getting triggered by single words again and missing the whole point in the process. We where talking about if warp scramblers are redundant and Salvos did not care if bumping was practical or not, go.read the thread if you don’t believe me.

I may call ideas stupid, but rarely people. This all out personal attacks are more your speciality. Drac and Nitshe are also pretty good at it.

1 Like

I read the thread again, actually only the part between you and him, and I confirm you are full of shite.

He said

and since you said the opposite and could not accept to be corrected you transformed it into

Which he never said and on the contrary he said it was not practically doable.

4 Likes

:facepalm:

Yeah ok, I don’t think we are getting anywhere here. Not sure if you just try to troll or if you really can’t read what was discussed there.

2 Likes

I just tell you you are a liar and I show everybody that you are full of shite, so they don’t consider that anything you say has any value - because it doesn’t.

I don’t know if it’s in your brain, your eyes, if you are playing the troll, but your posts reeks of arrogance, insults and hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Actually you just show everyone that you can’t comprehend a simple discussion.

2 Likes

Actually you just made another argumentless opinion.

Wherever you post this is no more a “simple discussion”, this becomes the sewers of the forum.
There is no “discussion” when you only bring baseless opinion, and you need to make people say the opposite of what you said when you are proven wrong.

You are useless and pitiful.

Back to the topic :
I don’t like salvos either. I don’t… know, maybe I like tackos, maybe not (at least he made a good effort to explain his opinion and that deserves respect). Actually on the forum I don’t know people.
I didn’t realize they were left, I don’t really feel concerned, I mean some people have things to do IRL, and I wish everybody the best for this.
Plus, when you have people like Ima who only come here to troll and aggress people, I guess there is less will to make efforts.

4 Likes