Having an issue with the EVE add-in

I had to download the EVE add-in again, and confirm my choices, and got the _xdufl_ error message.

So still in the process of recovering as described in another message.

Just throwing this out there if others have encountered something similar.

edit

I get the accept each time I try to use the sheet, and everything show #field! So the EVEONLINE.ACTIVE_CHARACTER() fails and wipes out the rest of the sheets.

It is like I am not connected to the add-in?

Edit 2: Now I get accessibility go to go. and things kind of work, but the workbook will close and I get a “want to start in safe mode Y/N” , after a few minutes. restarting either way, still results in same error.

New error, I found where “EVEONLINEwhatever”, had been changed to “EVEONLINEwhatever. I believe this to be my error.

Thanks for the replies.

1 Like

I am having to redownload and accept the addon every time I open a spreadsheet and it is still doing the _XDUFL_ error on me.

I have the same problem

Same here

Also having this issue

@Hundasuupa

I’m looking into it on my own end, my own version is a non-marketplace one, so it’s potentially linked the marketplace loading.
If anyone can share some details on what kind of sheets, general things beyond _XDUFL_ such as the versions of Excel and such, for those affected it would be great for reporting this issue further.

My EXCEL says version 2507, build 19029.20184.

Q: Is there a limit to the number of times I call something? Should I break my one workbook into two, three or four separate ones?

My: Microsoft 365 (version 2508, build 16.0.19127.20082)

I’m encountering the same problem. I add things like @_xldudf_ before the function name, but it still can’t load data. My system is Office 365 version 2408, Windows 10 Professional edition, build number 22H2, OS build number 19045.6456.

getting the “xldudf” problem has happened before. If you search this section of the forum and find some earlier thread it might help .