Havoc

There is always a Wormhole Connection though

Careful what you wish for

3 Likes

Yes and they have mass and size limits. These can also be camped.

1 Like

There’s sort of vague rumours that it would turn areas of highsec into lowsec. Or something like that. Which would be fun.

Decided to not do evil things in Havoc.

One person’s evil is another person’s freedom fighter. :wink:

So has anyone worked out if it’s possible to drop any important sys in hi sec into low , like trade pips , mission hubs.

No way. I dont want another overpopulated Ahbazon.

Yesterday, Militia channel, 189 heads; Angels channel, a whopping 661. In the PvP ring, Militia straight dunked on the Angels, no doubt. But with those insane numbers, the Angels were flexing, running every damn site, doing it all. Corruption? Spread like wildfire, it’s a wild scene out there

Idk, I couldn’t agree less.

Content is fun, the warzone is an absolute blast, and there are fights all over the place including significant success had by skilled nano gangs.

I love the mechanics and how they change the space, disrupt the sec status etc.

So far this has been an extremely interesting expansion.

Ah, so that’s what you call a MinMil Phoenix Navy loss, their talwars dying, and their thrashers fleeing when having positional advantage?

You must live in a different timezone.

Seems like Angels attracted folks with a few screws loose. What’s the chatter about, huh? T1 Talwars, T1 Thrashers schooling T2, faction, T3, pirate faction hulls? Let me break it down. The fleet I rolled with? Cost us maybe a billion but sent eight billion to the grave. We hunted for the big fights, craving that glorious death

Reality’s playing tricks on you, brother, you’re lost in the definition of a win or a loss

Yeah that wasn’t what i saw happen but it’s been pretty active so may be the case in your TZ

I both literally and metaphorically never said nor implied anything about „winning“ and „losing“ and don’t care about definitions and metrics. Just sharing what happened in my TZ. All in good fun.

I appreciate the light banter and enjoy it. But the irony of saying I’m delusional / out of touch with reality while making stuff up kind of makes your attempted insults fall flat.

3 Likes

At the time of my writing I was only referring to the System of Zarzakh, not the entire expansion with the Corruption/Supression mechanics.

oh yeah fair enough that makes sense :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.