HED-GP

Maybe Dev should consider removing them from the overview unless they are on grid. Kind of like how POS were.
Out of sight, out of mind.

Blockquote

Totally this! I see so much whining about citadels, there were far more POSs in the day. Just give them a beacon we can turn on or off. 99.9 percent of the, “citadel spam blah blah…” Will go away.

POS bubbles were much worse, you can bump someone tetherred on a citadel, you had zero recourse with a POS

Ah but you had to have the bookmark and password for a pos :wink:

And then there’s storage…

There are a great many things i like about citadels BUT there are also a lot of issues with them as we have found out; i think tether should be taken away and given to some sort of module that needs fueling. Perhaps this could emminate some sort of spacial gas that dscan can pick up… and whatever happened to being able to entosis station services?? (other than people moaned about having to undock to fix their stuff… -_-)

I also think perhaps there should be more random events throught space from lowly agents appearing (in npc space only… except for soe) to hand out one or two missions to the first that exepts to comets that leave a trail of destruction and minerals in its wake to solar flares or i dunno electrical storms that disrupt cyno’s, gates w/e.
Everything is… just a farm now really and the pvp has gone almost entirely to timer based form a blobfest.

Im waiting to see who the new CSM are, see if there will be anything good in the foreseeable future. Fingers crossed.

so whatever happened to Skorpik who used to live in WD-VTV the person who probably has more kills than anyone in eve pvp with his smartbombing typhoon he used to camp with…in fact i expected skorpk to be the ones bombing those guys in WD in the This is Eve vid but it was rooks and kings with a dozen roh k’s…i was so disapointed.

Never heard of him.

well it used to be if you did not want to die you did not warp gate to gate in WD because there would always be small drag bubbles and Skorpik’s phoon waiting…i recal whole cruiser fleets dieing to him on numerous ocasions.

That’s the point of going to HED.

1 Like

:slight_smile: At that time I was semi-newbro and:
-Was headed to null to do the Angel Sound epic missions arc;
-Didn’t know HED-GP is one of just a few entry points to null from highsec on that side;
-Didn’t know that it was thus a campground spot;
-Plotted a “Prefer Safer” route to the mission system in null;
-Didn’t think to check the kills stats for the systems along the route;
-Was Dead on Arrival in HED-GP.

Was kind of fun though. Well, not fun. But an adventure at least.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.