Hello Fozzie, any update on a turret 'RHML/RLML' treatment?... :-)

The Battleship ‘dual barrel’ equivalent does less DPS than Cruiser version, with no tangible benefits to compensate for this…

I didn’t believe this until I went to pyfa and verified it for myself. As a matter of principle, the damage must be strictly greater than by a proportional amount. If it says “dual” then it should be 2x as much.

There are a number of ways to address this. Iterating the modules is fine (your proposal is fairly sound - the shape of damage graphs would remain healthy), but it’s worth pointing out that the simplest solution would be to rename the modules so that they are no longer named in relation to smaller sizes; this would allow them to maintain their existing parameters with zero modifications, thereby maintaining the status quo and making it easier to modify in the future without having to do so under restraints imposed by smaller subsizes. The nice thing about the rename option is that it is not mutually exclusive with future iteration, but future iterations could be done without the restraints imposed by lower sizes.

1 Like