Help a returning player

I don’t think cosmos missions alone would raise your standings enough to do lvl4 missions…but really it seems you might need to slow down a bit anyway. If you are struggling with lvl2 jumping into lvl4 might not be such a great idea. Anyway, follow “The Plan” https://forums.eveonline.com/t/faction-standing-repair-plan-aka-the-plan/8008 and do the Sisters of Eve Epic Arc (it’s the only one designed for new players) to raise your faction standings significantly.

Well…that’s kind of subjective innit?

Train more missile skills, use some damage-increasing modules on your ship. Keep in mind that although battleships are powerful, they can struggle to hit smaller targets up close. That’s what a flight of light drones on a battleship are for. Consider them expendable.

Nah, keep your raven for later. Get a cruiser or even destroyer (I think the career agents actuallly reward you a destroyer) to do stuff like the SoE epic arc. Smaller ships are faster and more agile and you will be doing a lot of traveling.

Just from my head on raven fit… There are probably better out there, Raven has been a popular lvl4 mission boat for many years:

Ballistic Control System II

Capacitor Flux Coil II
Damage Control II

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Compact Multispectrum Shield Hardener
100MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Copasetic Compact Shield Boost Amplifier
Large Microjumpdrive
Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster but preferably Large Shield Booster II

upgrade to cuise launcher II when possible
‘Arbalest’ Cruise Launcher I
Drone Link Augmentor I

Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Warhead Rigor Catalyst / or cap control circuit if needed

1 Like