Help corporation

hey, I am new to the game and I am looking to join a corporation that focuses both on PVP and Trading/ Business can anybody help me to find one?

Thank you.
Kent Avio

1 Like

It’s always hard to pick the right corporation since there are so many out there to choose from. I would recommend checking out the recruitment section of the forums and even the “Recruitment” channel ingame and find one that you feel fits you and your play style.

Hope this helps and best of luck out there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recommend you start with EVE University and then go from there.

1 Like

Hi @Kent_Aivo,

Let me first welcome you to New Eden. There are a few things I’d like to recommend you do before choosing a Corporation to join:

1. Complete the Tutorial (you probably already have)

2. Run all the Career agents, gives you a feel for some activities you can do. can be found in the “window” when hitting F12, this I’m sure you also have or have been suggested.

Note: If you want quick help while you’re online, Rookie Help Channel is a good place to do just that, you will automatically join this channel (and rejoin it on next login if closed) until your character reaches 30 days of age.

Now that you have done the Tutorial and Career Agents (I hope).

1. Decide which path you want to go down (not limited to just one):

• Missions
    • Exploration
    • Mining - Note: Might not be too appealing if you’re only an Alpha account
    • Trading
    • Industry
    • Faction Warfare (PvP)
    • Pirating (PvP)
    • and many more (only limited by your imagination, and ofc. game mechanics :wink:)
  2. Set some goals for the activities you have chosen (when you reach those goals set some new ones).

3. Now you know what you want to do, and you could consider to join a Corporation

• Look up recruitment section of forums or the in-game Recruitment Channel, like suggested by ISD Yumi
    • Read through recruitment advertisements and find a few candidates, take note of which TZ you want as well as the activities they offer and consider what you can offer to them as a (new) player. You also might want to take note to how many members they have, if in an alliance/Coalition, what part of space are they operating in. Those sort of questions.
  4. Now that you have a small list of candidates, take some time to talk with them in their recruitment channel(s) (most corps have one).

5. Pick a Corp and apply to join.

6. Most of all have FUN playing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.