Helping Salvos Rhoska catch those evildoers

Im not trolling any threads.
You havent owned your lying in the other thread, and now yourself have brought it here as further proof of your own lying.

You arent a moderator. I dont care where you go.
I didnt post your lie here. You did.

Furthermore, you made this thread here SPECIFICALLY to troll me.
So your claim to innocence is alll the more ridiculous.

Where is the source to back up this claim?

Man I be never understand whats going on, did he get blapped or something, I need in in the language of simpleton.

2 Likes

The first rule of EVE Online support tickets is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT SUPPORT TICKETS.

2 Likes

Major got caught admitting he illegally runs multiple alphas or alphas with omegas, simultaneously. He stated that if he was wrong about that being legal, he should be reported and permabanned.

I provided an ISD quote which shows it is indeed illegal.

Then he made this thread.

1 Like

I have to sigh every time you write “seam” instead of the correct “seem”.

2 Likes

He probably lost an orca and a pod to Burn Jita. We’ll probably never ever know the true story of “How it all went downhill with Salvos Rhoska, the guy who think he knew but didn’t and got everyone upset.” Somewhere in being right he got totally upset and cried to everyone on the forums drawing in every possible salt miner and I thought I could solo this guy…

To the best of my knowledge all the spamming was the result of a difficult question he tried to solve but it’s didn’t work out so he just became upset and started throwing nonsense around…

4 Likes

Has never happened.
Nor would I whine if it had.

You are one strange cookie, you whine and cry all over the forums because of nothing at all. Really, nothing at all.
You started out correctly then just started to flip out and went from being right to just spouting nonsense and people calling you out and you didn’t even man up for it… lots of people found it entertaining even…

2 Likes

No idea man, no idea… ffs learn to read and understand stuff. It will also help you out in RL…

How about I give you a week to read things and let it sink in? Is that long enough? If not, can’t you ask your mom to read it then tell it to you in simple wording?

Also add more memes in your dumb replies. Seriously, people get depressed from what you post.

WHERE%20ARE%20MY%20POSTS

3 Likes

Great.
Brony posting.
Lets watch you sink even further.

I’m at a crossroads deciding how I FEEL about your posts…

1 Like

Wojak is for “feels”.
You fail at memeing, brony.

You fail at understanding.

2 Likes

The salt must flow.

2 Likes

Heh, this whole thread is Major crying.

1 Like

Unrelated shiptoasting for the sake of shiptoasting.

Blank%20_67a3a06859a6a93f5b40542717373193

3 Likes

And you’re not?

Blank%20_9fca39a1d34f464064c9c92d19faba3d