Liquidation Giveway:

I am giving away all assets including PLEX (via contract in HS), and isk (direct wallet transfer) to whomever first in this thread says a nice eulogy for Salvos_Rhoska.

There is also 20mil SP up for grabs, if you can provide extractors that I can reasonably reach in HS in the next 48hrs, which I will contract back to you at that location, as filled injectors.

1 Like

Who is Salvos_Rhoska?

Edit: legit, did he die? I’ll delete my post

Does it have to be truthful? If it does, I’m afraid you’ll be sitting on your stuff until the heat death of the universe.

1 Like

This is a “Leaving EVE” thread, that actually delivers stuff.

Its over for me, and the above is all I ask for someone to receive what is left.

Rest will be biomassed, and accounts permanently deleted via contact to CCP with that request.

Usually, eulogies are written for people that were praised.

This is definitely a troll thread

2 Likes

I will deliver, and that will be that.

Are you salvos? And why are you quitting?

Nice troll thread, asking to do an impossible task in exchange of wealth. :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m out permanently, per my choice in 48hrs.

Deliver a nice eulogy for Salvos_Rhoska and all assets/isk/PLEX are yours, as can be the 20mil SP if you provide extractors.

Just send me the account name and Pw, I’ll do the rest.

No eulogy is needed, only good wishes for whatever you do in life :slight_smile:

Read.

At 48hrs, if this hasn’t happened, I will trash it all, and never turn back regardless.

That’s pretty selfish, you could always send it all to @Mike_Azariah for Operation school Bus

2 Likes

So could you.

If Mike writes a nice eulogy for Salvos_Rhoska, its all his.

Sorry, whatever you give, I just can’t. Even if that was not a bait :rofl:

1 Like

Got it, you’re going to try to impose yourself until the end instead of doing good for once…

Rip, you won’t be missed after all

Oh, also wrong forum section…this belongs in OOPE

1 Like

How much have you sent Mike?

Does not as it involves ingame assets.

This is not about what I might or might not have done. This is 100% about you. And as such it will stay about you.

My assets to give away, my choice.

Ok, if you say so.

At least we got a confirmation that it’s Salvos :joy:

3 Likes

Yes we did