Liquidation Giveway:

inb4 @Ima_Wreckyou sees this thread. :joy: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Salvos is quite active in forum in general giving spicy opinion !
But, only thing i do care is give your stuff to me ill reprocesse everything for you.

Seems like suxh a nice guys this Salvos, no ? :grin:

Would been a better try if you promised to double the stuff he sends you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am, without question, a lesser capsuleer after the loss of Salvos_Rhoska. Space is truly a perfect vacuum for me, without Salvos_Rhoska in it.

I suspect that even those of you denying your affection for Salvos_Rhoska are in denial of the impact made by this capsuleer on your life.

It is unfortunate that it took the loss of Salvos_Rhoska for me to appreciate the beauty of space. I gaze into the galaxy and wish I could share the sight with Salvos.

I think itā€™s important to remember that we never truly move on. That would be impossible. We can only move forward without Salvos_Rhoska.

2 Likes

Crap i forgor to mention it ā€¦ Hope he donā€™t realise it, after all he just want to keep my extractor no ? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Eyes forward @Salvos_Rhoska ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The vacuum, its an Electrolux right ?
I mean he died from aspiration in that vacuum you push him in ? Right Rain6637

Iā€™m not entirely sure what this is about, could be several things, but sure :popcorn: worthy whatever it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Winrar, per terms

Gimme a minute and I will contract assets and send isk.

If you want the 20mil SP or any part of that, contact me ingame as to where I can reach the extractors in HS, and contract you the full injector in return.

Loll new scam method, nice

2 Likes

A scam worth 13,6B, not bad :yum:

1 Like

@Rain6637 you will live in shame and guilt for the rest of your capsuleer life. inb4 biomass. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

The crowd demands biomass

Sorry, I apologize for the rude interruption. As I was saying, we used to give each other high fives in capsuleer school. I remember how anxious Salvos_Rhoska was when we heard medical clones would be so expensive later in our careers. Salvos had so much hope of having millions of SP.

We were warned not to fit our ships with faction gear but thatā€™s all Salvos_Rhoska talked about in the spacebarracks.

I already know this next month and even year will be full of reflections on Salvos_Rhoskaā€™s impact on my career.

2 Likes

I think it is accurate to say your career has been salvoshed. :yum:

This is the most unruly memorial Iā€™ve ever seen

Please be respectful

ā€¦there wasnā€™t much Salvos_Rhoska didnā€™t plan to accomplish. If I had to describe the extent of Salvosā€™ hope I would say it was endless. Salvos wanted to accomplish everything. I only heard rumors but I believe itā€™s true Salvos reinforced a keepstar single handedly.

Salvos_Rhoska provided a powerful example of accomplishment to us all.

1 Like

@Salvos_Rhoska the Chuck Norris of EVE Online, a living memeā€¦ or a biomassed one soon? :smile:

We are here to celebrate the non-CSM candidate @Salvos_Rhoska and his crusade to salvosh every open thread there is on the forums. He is perhaps the most relevant poster if we go by post count. Well we donā€™t go by post count but he still gets a badge for participation.

I still remember the first time I saw Salvos on the old forums during the Erotica 1 witch hunt where he was not ashamed to voice his opinion for no good reason other than voicing his opinion. Not many people know that Roska is actually an anagram for ā€œSokarā€, the participant in the famous bonus round.

So you see, Salvos was born as a child of this forums. He is the troll incarnate, the salvosher of threads never afraid to fight the pointless fight over pointless nuances everyone else wouldnā€™t bother with.

Letā€™s all be thankful for him, as he has the power to unite the otherwise sworn enemies together (against him) in an astonishing and meta breaking display of pure forum PvP.

EDIT:
Too late, but totally wort it

11 Likes

To think, if only we purged zKillboard KM padding and/or took down zKillboard, and weā€™d keep this capsuleer.

In the end we are hopeful that Salvos_Rhoska inspires us to take action in making a difference and touching the spacelives of those around us.

The most profound thing was that despite our differences we were always united by Salvos.

1 Like