This is Abuse, and ccp has made eve pay to win. Players should be outraged and know about these issues

I am a long standing player of eve. I started my adventure in eve back in 2003. I have been parts of many alliances in eve, most in many different coalitions.

I started an alt account a few weeks back. My objective this time around was not to get sucked into nullsec space politics.

I formed a high sec alliance a few months ago, with the objective of healing eve, and creating a good, supportive environment for new players, something like a mix between cva and eve-uni in high sec.

Mean while, I am here advocating for change on the forums, being abused by members of the community, due to my positions of advocating for removal of non-consensual pvp in eve.

As a result of those positions, some of the members of the community followed me into game, and started attacking assets, that a group of happy, proud miners had just accomplished completing.

In plasma drive, we have many orca’s, and so it was fitting that we’d name our first station sea world. It was part of our culture to name our members orca’s, our friends dolphins, or enemies sharks (or seagulls), spies were cleverly named “mimic octopus’s” (if they were good spies) or “spy clams” (if they were bad spies).

A war dec was brought about against our first station, known as “sea world”, with a letter following to the alliance shortly after called “seagulls are trying to ■■■■ on sea world”.

a few days ago i received a war dec, and a demand to pay “3 billion, or the station dies”. I dont give way to extortion or intimidation tactics.

We decided to make a stand, we sought the military help of two entities in game, and later, a third entity that was lead by a friend of one of my corp members helped (who is a strong advocate against my positions on the forums put aside their personal feelings for me, and proved superior character) by leading a hand against this abuse.

There is no way an industrial alliance, who wants to mine and enjoy each other, will eve accomplish defeating this fleet (below) with brand new 2018-2019 toons who clearly injected to success (paid to win).

Capture

Mean while, the nullsec entities sit with all the supers, and all their power supporting, and being part of organizations like this, because it is “niche game”.

@CCP_Rise @CCP_Explorer

Is this the type of game you really want to have? Change it, or may the creator curse this project, and bring about its destruction swiftly, and with it, your company. I evoke his might, and power, for this judgement upon you all.

You are not worthy of this game, and are not worthy to work in the industry if this is the type of game play you will allow, while peddling it is good.

Iv said my peace on this topic now on the forums. If you players out there want to support change against this type of actions, rally behind me, i am running for csm, and i will fight with all my strength to stop this abuse. Something has to serve you, and do what is right for you, for us, and for ccp’s future, and the future of a game we all love.

My posts will conclude here on these forums as of this point i will be taking my positions to my development block that has a fairly large backing, and my criticism of eve, and ccp will become publicly related. With any hope, i will force the change, or bring about the end of this game, and its company.

11 Likes

wtf is this bread LMAO

5 Likes

Yes I made my account in 2018 ok

Your Naari-char got banned from the forums.

After asking some players, they’ve said he got banned for abusing new players. So far I haven’t seen Naari in the game, where I would expect him when his raitaru gets attacked. Only your other char, Noori, showed up.

I hope I can have a piece of your candy ass before they ban all your chars.

15 Likes

https://zkillboard.com/related/30003798/201904210700/ this is their military support btw

1 Like

Thanks for putting me in the screencap. +1

6 Likes

Man, are you Foxbolt??

4 Likes

Thank you naari, very cool!

8 Likes

you forgot the important amarr victory part on the bottom. How rude =/
This is also part of the very important intel, you know.

you stand out like a sore thumb, with all those lose case letters =/

it literally says amarr victor right there my guy

7 Likes

You’re caldari …
… and why has Naari been banned from the forums?

2 Likes

Why not post with Naari? Was it banned?

1 Like

Before he’ll delusionally attempt denying it …

And why does ones own name always show up in these lists, even in searches?

If you define abuse as “anything I disagree with” and proceed to rant on the forum because CCP will not intervene for all the so-called abuse you are suffering then perhaps you lack the maturity to enjoy EVE.

I don’t need your stuff, but if you are quiting you might consider buying shares in www.minerbumping.com. so that you can make your final act in EVE a positive contribution to the game.

12 Likes

He is going to end CODE is all he keeps ranting about.

2 Likes

This would be some good RP, but some things make me doubt it’s intended. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Remove “unintentional pvp” or die? I don’t know where to start.

Maybe just take a step back and try to look at the bigger picture, friend.

3 Likes

How many alt corps have been started to avoid war decs?
Is this not a strong evidence, for how abusive it is?
how about the out rage of many players of the years, or now complaining?

When will change happen? When will ccp wake up to this issue.

On behalf of the players of eve that fight against this issues, that are tired of being bullied around by the elite, and by the elite grievers…

I declare war on ccp

Does anyone need even more evidence of how absolutely â– â– â– â– â– â–  up this guy is in his brain?

Maybe he really is Admiral Foxbolt!

11 Likes